Boston University Terriers vs Colgate Raiders Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 23
The Colgate Raiders visit the Boston University Terriers at Case Gym, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Monday, January 23rd. The Terriers are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 144 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Colgate Raiders and Boston University Terriers.
Boston University Terriers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Boston University
- The Boston University Terriers are currently 10-11 on the season.
- The Terriers are averaging 68.1 points per game. Combining with Raiders’ 79.0 points per game gives a total of 147.1, which is 3.1 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
Boston University Terriers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.1||125|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.8||125|
|Assists Per Game||11.4||63|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.6||122|
|Blocks Per Game||2.5||135|
Key Players for Boston University
- Walter Whyte leads Boston University with 14.2 points per game in 20 games.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts leads Boston University with 2.3 assists per game in 20 games.
- Walter Whyte leads Boston University with 5.8 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Otto Landrum leads Boston University with a 53.8 FG% through 14 games.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts leads Boston University with a 40.5 3PT% through 20 games.
Colgate Raiders Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Colgate
- The Colgate Raiders are currently 14-7 on the season.
- The Raiders are averaging 79.0 points per game. Combining with Terriers’ 68.1 points per game gives a total of 147.1, which is 3.1 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
Colgate Raiders Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||79.0||30|
|Points Allowed Per Game||71.8||210|
|Assists Per Game||17.6||7|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.9||206|
|Blocks Per Game||2.7||124|
Key Players for Colgate
- Tucker Richardson leads Colgate with 14.4 points per game in 21 games.
- Tucker Richardson leads Colgate with 5.0 assists per game in 21 games played.
- Malcolm Bailey leads Colgate with 9.0 rebounds per game in 1 games.
- Malcolm Bailey leads Colgate with a 66.7 FG% through 1 games.
- Oliver Lynch-Daniels leads Colgate with a 46.7 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.