Western Illinois Leathernecks vs South Dakota Coyotes Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 26
The South Dakota Coyotes visit the Western Illinois Leathernecks at Western Hall, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Thursday, January 26th. The Coyotes are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 142 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the South Dakota Coyotes and Western Illinois Leathernecks.
Western Illinois Leathernecks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Western Illinois
- The Western Illinois Leathernecks are currently 12-8 on the season.
- The Leathernecks are averaging 75.0 points per game. Combining with Coyotes’ 68.7 points per game gives a total of 143.7, which is 1.7 more than the current Over/Under of 142.
Western Illinois Leathernecks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||75.0||62|
|Points Allowed Per Game||71.6||195|
|Assists Per Game||14.1||38|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.1||153|
|Blocks Per Game||3.8||64|
Key Players for Western Illinois
- Trenton Massner leads Western Illinois with 17.9 points per game in 19 games.
- Trenton Massner leads Western Illinois with 5.2 assists per game in 19 games.
- Jesiah West leads Western Illinois with 6.5 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Matthew Wade leads Western Illinois with a 71.4 FG% through 5 games.
- Matthew Wade leads Western Illinois with a 50.0 3PT% through 5 games.
South Dakota Coyotes Stats and Betting Info
Trends for South Dakota
- The South Dakota Coyotes are currently 9-11 on the season.
- The Coyotes are averaging 68.7 points per game. Combining with Leathernecks’ 75.0 points per game gives a total of 143.7, which is 1.7 more than the current Over/Under of 142.
South Dakota Coyotes Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.7||119|
|Points Allowed Per Game||72.6||215|
|Assists Per Game||11.8||61|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.4||178|
|Blocks Per Game||1.6||174|
Key Players for South Dakota
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt leads South Dakota with 14.1 points per game in 19 games.
- A.J. Plitzuweit leads South Dakota with 2.5 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Damani Hayes leads South Dakota with 7.1 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Keaton Kutcher leads South Dakota with a 60.0 FG% through 8 games.
- Keaton Kutcher leads South Dakota with a 66.7 3PT% through 8 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.