How To Get Freeplay At Casino?
Have you wondered how does casino free play work?
Freeplay is based on your previous playing history.
It can generally take a few months for your offers to reflect your most recent play.
Contrary to popular belief, generally the amount that you are gifted has nothing to do with how little or how much money you win or lose.
But there is also the free play bonus which you get when you sign up to a new casino.
Read more about it below.
What Is A Free Play Bonus?
They say the best things in life are free, and that cliche rings true when it comes to gambling bonuses.
While some bonuses force you to fund your playing account, the best casino bonuses don’t require any sort of financial commitment from a gambler.
Free play bonuses work in the same way; most times, you don’t need to deposit funds or risk your bankroll to receive a free play bonus.
Sounds intriguing, right? If you want to know more about free play bonuses and the best way to use free play, we’ve got the perfect guide for you.
You’re probably already familiar with how a free play bonus works, especially if you’ve interacted with a no deposit bonus in the past.
A free play bonus, as the name suggests, is awarded freely—in many situations—to a casino player without requiring any sort of financial commitment from them.
Essentially, this is bonus site credit that allows you to try slots, classic card games, and live dealer games.
Free bets are mostly awarded as welcome bonuses to new players who register with online casinos, but gambling sites can also reward existing users with various free play offers.
In some scenarios, you may receive a free play bonus after you play a certain casino game or if you participate in a casino’s free-play-related promo.
What To Look For When Choosing An Online Free Play Bonus?
Most free play bonuses are great since you don’t need to deposit any funds or risk your bankroll. That’s why we’ll always advise you to go for a free play bonus whenever you have the chance—as long as the bonus is being offered by a reputable casino.
That being said, if you ever find yourself in a scenario where you’re forced to choose between two free play bonuses, always consider the following factors:
Play-Through Requirement – Casinos might give you a bonus for free, but they will not let you walk away with their money just like that.
As is customary with many bonuses, you’ll need to bet your free play bonus several times before the funds can be added to your cash balance.
The standard play-through requirement in most casinos is between 15x to 25x, but you should always aim to go for bonuses with extremely favorable wagering requirements. You can even find free play bonuses with a 1x wagering requirement.
No. Of Days You’re Given To Meet The Play-Through Requirements – This also ties in with the previous factor. You may find a free play bonus with a 10x play-through requirement, but the casino might only give you one day to meet their demands. Safe to say, such an expectation is extremely unrealistic.
That’s why you should always consider the amount of time attached to the bonus as this will help you see whether you can meet the wagering requirements before the free play bonus expires.
Free Play Casinos With A Bonus
What casinos give you free play for signing up?
Here are a few sites with free play bonuses:
BetMGM Casino Free Play Bonus
- $25 No Deposit Bonus
- Awarded to new bettors
- Available for three days after you register your account
- Once you claim the bonus, you have 7 days to meet the wagering requirements
DraftKings Casino Free Play Bonus
- $50 Free At Sign-up
- Awarded to new bettors
- Given as free credits
- You’ll be given $25 when you sign up and another $25 after you make your first deposit
Borgata Casino Free Play Bonus
Party Casino Free Play Bonus
Unibet Casino Free Play Bonus
How Free Play Bonuses Work
With a free play bonus, a casino will gift you a bonus after you sign up and verify your account. Alternatively, if you’re an existing user, you’ll need to opt for a free play bonus whenever the casino lists such a promo.
Once you do so, the bonus funds should appear in your playing account instantly.
As we’ve already said, you normally don’t need to make an initial deposit to enjoy the perks of the bonus, which makes free play bonuses better than deposit match bonuses and risk-free offers.
For example, as part of BetMGM’s deposit match bonus for new casino players, gamblers immediately receive a $25 free play bonus when they sign up and verify their playing accounts.
Advantages Of Casino Freeplay Bonus
Some major advantages of free play bonuses include the following:
- In most cases, you don’t need to make a deposit.
- Allows players to test out certain games for free.
- There’s no associated risk from a gambler’s side.
- Free play bonuses are extremely easy to claim.
Disadvantages Of Casino Freeplay Bonus
Even though you’re getting free site credit, free play bonuses still have a few disadvantages. Here are a few of them:
- Some free play bonuses usually have high play-through requirements.
- Free play bonuses usually deal with relatively meager amounts.
- You may be restricted to certain games.
Restrictions Around Casino Free Play Bonuses
Here are some restrictions that are commonly associated with free play bonuses:
- The number of bonuses you can opt in simultaneously – Some casinos will allow you to opt in to various bonuses at the same time, but you’ll only be able to clear one bonus at a time. Other casinos may restrict you from participating in multiple bonuses simultaneously.
- Casino games that contribute toward the play-through requirement – You may be allowed to use your bonus on all the available casino games, while some casinos may restrict you to certain games.
- Game contributions toward the play-through requirements – It’s also common for casino games to contribute to the play-through requirements at different rates; this is commonly known as game weighting. For instance, on BetMGM, slots have a 100% contribution, table games and live dealer games have a 20% contribution, while Blackjack variations only have a 10% contribution.
How To Get A Freeplay Casinos Bonus
Free play bonuses are commonly awarded to new customers, so you’ll need to find an online casino offering free site credit to new players who register on the site.
Some casinos may require a promo code, but most will gift you the bonus after signing up and verifying your playing account.
Just like any other welcome bonus, you’ll need to compare different casinos before signing up.
This ensures that you not only get the best available sign-up deal, but that you also end up playing with a legal, licensed, and reputable casino.
What Are The Best Free Play Bonuses For Existing Users?
BetMGM as well as other operators offer bonuses for existing players.
BetMGM has a current offer that rewards you with $10 in free play when you place a $20 bet on the sport of your choosing.