Washington State Cougars vs Arizona Wildcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 26
The Arizona Wildcats visit the Washington State Cougars at Beasley Coliseum, taking the court at 11:00pm EST on Thursday, January 26th. The Cougars are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 146 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Arizona Wildcats and Washington State Cougars.
Washington State Cougars Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Washington State
- The Washington State Cougars are currently 9-12 on the season.
- The Cougars are averaging 68.0 points per game. Combining with Wildcats’ 83.3 points per game gives a total of 151.3, which is 5.3 more than the current Over/Under of 146.
Washington State Cougars Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.0||126|
|Points Allowed Per Game||65.1||63|
|Assists Per Game||11.5||64|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.9||126|
|Blocks Per Game||2.7||123|
Key Players for Washington State
- TJ Bamba leads Washington State with 15.2 points per game in 18 games.
- Justin Powell leads Washington State with 3.0 assists per game in 21 games.
- Mouhamed Gueye leads Washington State with 7.9 rebounds per game in 21 games.
- Adrame Diongue leads Washington State with a 58.8 FG% through 16 games.
- Jabe Mullins leads Washington State with a 47.1 3PT% through 17 games.
Arizona Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Arizona
- The Arizona Wildcats are currently 17-3 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 83.3 points per game. Combining with Cougars’ 68.0 points per game gives a total of 151.3, which is 5.3 more than the current Over/Under of 146.
Arizona Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||83.3||11|
|Points Allowed Per Game||72.0||204|
|Assists Per Game||19.4||3|
|Rebounds Per Game||37.8||4|
|Blocks Per Game||3.9||60|
Key Players for Arizona
- Azuolas Tubelis leads Arizona with 19.9 points per game in 20 games.
- Kerr Kriisa leads Arizona with 5.8 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Azuolas Tubelis leads Arizona with 9.5 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Will Menaugh leads Arizona with a 100.0 FG% through 3 games.
- Matthew Lang leads Arizona with a 75.0 3PT% through 6 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.