BestOdds’ website includes www.bestodds.com (collectively, the “Website”). BestOdds’ mobile application includes BestOdds (the “App”). BestOdds’ product includes the Find the Best product on our Website (the “Product”). Collectively, the Website, App, and Product are referred to as the “Services.” We are committed to protecting the information collected through the Services.
We are committed to being your most trusted ally in your pursuit of sports betting odds, educational content, or sportsbook and casino operators. Whether you’re here to learn more about sports betting, find the best odds, obtain the latest news, or get tips for the best sportsbook and casino operators, you’re in the right place.
By visiting and interacting with our Website, App, and Product, you may share certain information with us, as detailed below. We may share some of the information you share with us between our website and app to provide you with the most relevant content and may use some of the information you share with us to serve you relevant recommendations. (For further details on our affiliate policy, click here).
1. The types of information collected by BestOdds and its partners through the Services and the purposes for which we use it.
2. How BestOdds collects, stores, and shares your information.
3. Your rights with respect to such information collection
Personal Information: “Personal Information” is information that can be used either directly or indirectly to identify an individual (“you,” “your,” “users”). Examples include name, email address, physical address, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile ad ID, and your interactions with the Website that are connected to other identifying information, such as name, email address, physical address, and Internet protocol IP address.
What Kinds Of Information Do We Collect?
We receive information from or about you depending on the nature of your interaction with our Services.
Information you provide to us
You may provide us with information in several ways, including:
- Registering/Signing Up in the Services: When you choose to sign up for newsletters on our Services we collect your email address. The purpose of collecting and use of this information is to share information about our product or services.
- Information you provide about others: Sometimes, you may provide information about others; for example, to refer a friend for a newsletter. We may use this information to make our Services available to the people you refer.
- Transactions with the Services: When you submit an opinion or comment through the Services or register for more information regarding products or services.
- Feedback/support: If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we may collect your name and email address, as well as any other content that you send to us, to reply. The purpose for the collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to receive and act upon your feedback or issues.
- Promotions: From time to time, BestOdds may offer promotions, such as surveys and quizzes on the Services, for which we need Personal Information to administer. The purpose of collecting this data is to use your responses to understand your opinions and collect information relevant to our organization and personalize your onsite and email experiences.
- App: When you download and use our App we may request to send you push notifications from time to time in order to update you about current events or promotions of our affiliate partners. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as the operating system and user identification information.
- Employment-related data (directly from you). When you choose to apply for employment at BestOdds, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your resume or CV, Social Security Number, and other information you provide during the application and recruitment process. The purpose of collection is to help us match you to open positions, facilitate the recruiting process, and perform our contract of employment or the anticipation of employment with you.
Information We Collect About You
When you use our Services, we may automatically collect information, when:
- E-mail interconnectivity: If you receive an email from us, we may use tools to capture data related to when you open our message and click on any links or banners it contains. The purpose for the collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to understand how you interact with our communications to you and honoring your requests based on our communications, such as to unsubscribe.
- Mobile devices (such as phones, tablets, and other digital media streaming devices): We may collect information from your Mobile Device, such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device when visiting one of our Services. The purposes of collection and use of this data are that we have a business need to identify unique visitors and understand how users interact with us on their devices.
- Website interactions: We use technology to discover how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser. The purposes of collection and use of this data are that we have a business need to understand how you interact with our website to better improve it and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a business need to secure our Services and detect and prevent fraud.
- Location data: When you use our Services, we may solicit your permission to collect your location data. Some features within our Services (such as location-based offers) may only function upon confirmation of your location, and therefore such features will not be available if you choose not to provide your location data. Furthermore, access to certain pages (such as state-based information) may depend on your location. We collect and process general information about the location of the device from which you are accessing the Site (e.g., approximate geographic location inferred from an IP address). If you enable location services for our Services, we may collect location data periodically as you use or leave open our Services. Depending on the platform you use to access our App (e.g., Apple’s iOS, Google’s Android), you may be able to control whether location data is collected from the controls on your device.
- Cross-device tracking. Our service providers and we may collect and store information about users’ interactions with unaffiliated websites and applications that use our technologies, including cookies and similar tracking technologies. This allows us to infer the presence of a common user or household behind multiple devices or browsers, for instance, and then link those browsers and devices into a device graph. The purposes for collection and use of this data are that we have a business need to understand our users’ use of our sites across devices in order to allow users to use our services on one device and pick up seamlessly where they left off on another device.
- Data analytics: We use certain web analytics services, including third-party services such as Google Analytics, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use our Services. We may collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors. The purpose for the collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to monitor our networks and the visitors to our website. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on both an individual and aggregated basis.
For further information about how Google may use data it collects through the Site you may click here. You also may choose to install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to opt out of Google Analytics data collection.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
Social media platforms and other third-party services: Some of our Services may include features designed to interact with social media platforms and other third-party services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). If you access the Services using one of these social media platforms or provide us access to third-party services, we may receive information about you from those third parties such as account and profile data, and we may combine this data with information we already have about you.
In order to continue to provide the Services free of charge, we are supported by affiliate partners and other partners. As part of partnerships, we work closely with third parties (for example, affiliate partners, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- To identify you when you engage with our Website and us, Services, and Product.
- To provide content and product recommendations based on your interactions and interests.
- To make our Services available to you and refer you to our affiliate partners.
- To communicate with you (e.g., about your account or updates to our terms) and respond to inquiries related to support employment opportunities or other requests.
- To deliver marketing and promotional materials related to our Services in accordance with applicable laws, including information relating to our products, services, sales, marketing research, or promotions.
- To permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds.
- To monitor, improve, and conduct analytics on our Services and product offerings. We may store details of your visits to our Website and your electronic interactions with any emails that we send to you (“Usage Data”) under a pseudonym (i.e., not under your name but an ID number), including the pages you visited and services you used. We use such Usage Data to help us learn more about our users’ preferences, to be able to tailor our Website according to your interests and preferences, to help us address problems with and improve our site design, products, and services; to analyze trends and statistics, and to present content in the clearest and most friendly manner for you.
- To provide and enhance the Service, we use the information we collect to deliver and enhance our services, including ensuring our content is presented in the most effective manner for your device, to personalize features and content, and make suggestions for you on our Services.
- To communicate with You about our Services, We use your information to let you know about changes to our policies and Terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- To send you push notifications in our App from time to time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. The App may also ask for your permission to access your location or contact information. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, or if you’ve initially agreed for the application to access your location and contact information and you would like to stop the App from accessing them, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device, such as the operating system and user identification information.
- For internal administrative purposes, such as safety and security of our Services, and to manage our relationships.
- To detect security incidents, and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
- To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible misconduct.
How And When Do We Share Or Disclose Your Information?
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following situations:
- To Enhance Our Services: We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities, such as technology providers, authentication services, email service providers, data analyzers, and business intelligence providers for the purpose of enhancing our products and services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Aggregated and anonymous information: We may share aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Public: Some of our Services may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on our Services, that information may be publicly available.
- Legal Requirements: We may access, preserve, and share your information in response to a legal request if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve, and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to detect, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you, and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
- Online Marketing: As described above, we may use, and when appropriate, disclose your Personal Information for marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our users and offer and improve our Services. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws.
How Long Do We Retain Data?
We keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. These periods vary depending on the nature of the information and your interactions with us.
When the purposes for which we processed your Personal Information have concluded, we will either permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Information or anonymize it in a manner that ensures individuals are no longer identifiable.
Your Rights And Choice
If you want to make requests for access, deletion, or Do-Not-Sell of your personal data, you may get in touch with us at email@example.com or in writing at:
Stram Entertainment Ltd
Kells, Co. Meath.
Attn: Privacy Officer
You can also make the following choices regarding communications preferences:
- Promotional emails: You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to deliver newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service-related communications.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received, and we take various precautions to protect information against loss and misuse. Nevertheless, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information, and any transmission is at your own risk. If we are required by law to inform you of a breach of your Personal Information, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children’s Privacy: We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from our Website about children under the age of 18. We request that persons under the age of 18 not use our Website without supervision from a responsible adult. We will never request Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a child under the age of 18 has sent Personal Information to us without prior parental consent, we will use reasonable efforts to remove his or her Personal Information from our files.
Stram Entertainment Ltd
Kells, Co. Meath.
Email address: email@example.com
Cookies On Our Services
Categories Of Cookies Used On Our Services:
1. Essential: These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are necessary to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
2. Preference cookies: These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data, and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you’ve previously made (such as a saved country/language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
3. Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our Services, such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
4. Personalization: The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalize content for you in other contexts, such as on other websites or apps, over time. Typically, the content of the site or app is used to make inferences about your interests, which inform future selection of content.
5. Content Selection, Delivery, and Reporting: The collection of information, and combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver content for you and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such content. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select content, processing data about what content was shown, how often or how long it was shown, when and where it was shown, and whether you took any action related to the content, including for example clicking on content. This does not include personalization, which is the collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalize content for you in other contexts, such as websites or apps, over time.
6. Measurement: The collection of information about your use of the content, and combination with previously collected information, used to measure, understand, and report on your usage of the service. This does not include personalization, the collection of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalize content for you in other contexts, i.e., on other services, such as websites or apps, over time.
Policy Updated: June, 2021