Washington Huskies vs Arizona State Sun Devils Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 26
The Arizona State Sun Devils visit the Washington Huskies at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion, taking the court at 11:00pm EST on Thursday, January 26th. The Huskies are 2-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 144 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Arizona State Sun Devils and Washington Huskies.
Washington Huskies Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Washington
- The Washington Huskies are currently 12-9 on the season.
- The Huskies are averaging 69.9 points per game. Combining with Sun Devils’ 72.5 points per game gives a total of 142.4, which is 1.6 less than the current Over/Under of 144.
Washington Huskies Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||69.9||107|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.6||157|
|Assists Per Game||11.8||61|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.1||153|
|Blocks Per Game||6.0||5|
Key Players for Washington
- Keion Brooks Jr. leads Washington with 17.3 points per game in 19 games.
- PJ Fuller II leads Washington with 2.9 assists per game in 20 games.
- Keion Brooks Jr. leads Washington with 7.2 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Braxton Meah leads Washington with a 67.3 FG% through 20 games.
- Kyle Luttinen leads Washington with a 50.0 3PT% through 4 games.
Arizona State Sun Devils Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Arizona State
- The Arizona State Sun Devils are currently 15-5 on the season.
- The Sun Devils are averaging 72.5 points per game. Combining with Huskies’ 69.9 points per game gives a total of 142.4, which is 1.6 less than the current Over/Under of 144.
Arizona State Sun Devils Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||72.5||82|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.6||87|
|Assists Per Game||15.0||29|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.7||72|
|Blocks Per Game||5.3||13|
Key Players for Arizona State
- Desmond Cambridge Jr. leads Arizona State with 12.6 points per game in 18 games.
- Frankie Collins leads Arizona State with 4.8 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Warren Washington leads Arizona State with 7.2 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Warren Washington leads Arizona State with a 63.0 FG% through 20 games.
- Bobby Hurley leads Arizona State with a 50.0 3PT% through 3 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.