Sabres vs. Blackhawks Player Props | JJ Peterka | Sunday
The Chicago Blackhawks host the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday, 7:00 PM ET at United Center. The Chicago Blackhawks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +146.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Buffalo Sabres is -176. The Sabres are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Blackhawks and the Sabres have not met this season.
JJ’s Most Popular Prop Bet
JJ Peterka (BUF) has gone over his points prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.83% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (+100) are at DraftKings.
JJ’s stats vs. Chicago Blackhawks
JJ’s Season Stats
JJ’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.85||25||-0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||3.46||31||0.4|
JJ’s Notable Teammates
- Connor Bedard (CHI) has stayed under his assists prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.13% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-208) are at DraftKings
- Nick Foligno (CHI) has stayed under his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.74% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Seth Jones (CHI) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.52% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-143) are at BetRivers
- Taylor Hall (CHI) has stayed under his assists prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.78% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-233) are at DraftKings
- Taylor Raddysh (CHI) has stayed under his points prop in 7 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.48% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]