Updated: Dec 14, 2022
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
For decades, PokerStars has provided top-rated online poker gaming to players worldwide.
The brand is dedicated to quality poker services, with a wealth of options for members. Players can access cash games, tournaments, and special events 24/7.
As a member of PokerStars, poker gamers can claim a welcome bonus offer and take part in continual promotions.
At BestOdds, we have gathered the essential information you need to take advantage of PokerStars bonuses.
Check out our complete guide to PokerStars promotions below.
We layout each offer so you can get busy claiming special deals and building a larger bankroll! Continue reading to learn more!
PokerStars Poker Promo Code
PokerStars provides freeplay in cash and Spin & Go tickets to new members.
Currently, PokerStars is offering new players £50 in freeplay with a £10 deposit. Check out how to claim the deal below.
- Use our link to visit PokerStars and download the platform on your mobile or desktop device.
- Register for a new account and enter the code BESTODDS when depositing £10 or more.
- Players receive £41 in Spin & Go tickets plus £25 in free cash.
- After creating a new account and verifying their identity, players qualify for the promotion. Be sure to use the bonus code to receive the bonus.
The bonus will be paid out over six days. Day one consists of five £1 Spin & Go tickets.
Day two offers six £2 Spin & Go tickets, while day three features the same.
Day four provides £10 in cash, while day five offers six of the £2 Spin & Go tickets.
On Day six, players earn £15 in cash.
Unused tickets expire within 24 hours, so be sure to log in each day within the six-day time frame to use your bonuses.
As you start exploring the various promotions offered at PokerStars, it is beneficial to learn more about the terminology used by online poker rooms regarding special deals.
Below are a few examples of terms and phrases connected to promotions that you will come across.
Take a look at these definitions to ensure you understand a promotion fully before claiming it.
- Total Bonus Available: This refers to the total amount of bonus cash within your online poker account.
- No Deposit Bonus: A no deposit deal will give you bonus funds without the need to deposit. It’s a risk-free way to try an online poker site.
- Risk-Free Play: A risk-free deal lowers the risk of the player at the online gambling site. This can be a deal where you receive bonus cashback based on the amount you bet and lose. The type of offer will vary based on where you are playing and is generally offered via online casinos and sportsbooks.
- Free Spins: A free spin deal is usually reserved for an online casino promotion. You receive a set number of spins on a particular game. It’s a great way to try slots for free, at no risk to your bankroll.
- Cashback Bonuses: Players receive a set amount of bonus cash back based on losses with a cashback bonus. This deal varies based on the provider but usually ranges from 10-20% back based on net losses up to a certain amount.
- VIP Bonuses: Online gaming sites that offer VIP programs often provide special bonuses to members. These are exclusive offers based on your VIP level.
- Poker Game Specific: This type of deal is connected to a specific poker game. You might be required to play only Texas Hold’em or Omaha to access the deal.
- Bonus Code: A bonus code is often required to claim a promotional deal. Enter a string of letters and numbers when depositing to access the bonus.
Do PokerStars Promo Codes Expire?
They do. Every online poker promotion expires in some way or another.
Most deals have an expiration date on when you can claim them and how long you have to complete the deal terms and conditions.
Be sure to read the details of a promotion fully to know how long you have to complete the offer.
Most deals give you around 30 days to meet wagering requirements. Check the expiration date and ensure you have enough time to complete the offer. If not, skip it.
You don’t want to have a forfeited bonus because you did not have enough time to finish the requirements.
PokerStars No Deposit Promo Code
PokerStars offers new players a unique no deposit bonus via free Spin & Go tickets.
A no deposit promo code is one where the player receives bonus cash without the need to deposit.
The funds can be used to play online poker at no risk to your bankroll.
The offer provides ten free tickets to special edition Spin & Go’s. Play for free and have a chance to win £10,000.
PokerStars Deposit Match Bonus
A deposit match bonus is one of the most common online poker deals offered today.
This deal requires players to deposit funds. The operator then matches the amount in bonus cash based on a percentage and up to a certain amount.
Usually, it’s a 100% match with a cap of £1,000 or less.
At PokerStars, the deposit match bonus for new players is a 100% offer worth up to £400.
Make an eligible deposit with bonus code BESTODDS and play at a real money table within 120 days after depositing to earn the bonus cash.
Players must earn redemption points to clear the bonus cash. The site provides £5 in bonus cash for every 90 redemption points earned.
PokerStars Cashback Bonus
A cashback bonus is one where players receive cashback based on losses.
An example would be a 20% cashback offer on losses of £200. Basically, you would bet up to £200, and if you lose, the operator gives you back 20% of your losses.
The online poker room does not offer a cashback bonus at this time.
How To Redeem A PokerStars Promo Code
Redeeming a promotional code at PokerStars is a simple process.
We will detail the steps below so you can get started claiming bonuses quickly:
- Log in to your PokerStars account.
- Click on the cashier and select deposit.
- You will see a bonus code section under the banking methods and amount options.
- Enter the bonus code as it is presented in the box and complete the deposit process.
- In no time, you will have activated the bonus and be on your way to completing the deal.
Check Bonus Funds On PokerStars App
Log in to the app to check your available bonus funds at PokerStars. Click on the cashier, and find balance details to your right.
Look under the Real Money section to see your total with the available balance underneath.
How Long Do Bonus Funds Take To Arrive?
The time frame depends on the deal you claim. At PokerStars, the poker room requires players to earn redemption points to earn bonus cash.
This is a requirement for a match deal. If you have claimed the 100% first deposit bonus, you need to earn 90 redemption points to clear £5 in bonus funds.
This can take time based on the type of cash games you play.
If you take advantage of a deal like the £50 in free play, the bonus funds are provided via Spin & Go tickets and cash, with each bonus awarded every 24 hours for six days.
Read the terms and conditions of any deal you claim to see how long it will take to receive the bonus cash.
The term rollover requirement or wagering requirement is used to describe the number of times a bonus must be played before a cash-out can occur.
Let’s say you activated a 100% deposit match deal worth up to £500. This deal has a rollover requirement of 10x the bonus amount.
If you deposit £50, the site gives you £50 in bonus funds. That £50 must be wagered 10x before you can withdraw wins. This means you must wager £500.
Keep this in mind when depositing because the more you add, the more you have to spend based on the rollover to clear the deal.
Poker Game Specific Bonuses & Promotions
A game-specific bonus or promotion is connected to a particular game type. You must play the selected game for the bonus to be activated.
Right now, PokerStars does not offer any game-specific options. This could change in the future, so always check back to see what the site has on offer.
Promos Outside Regular Signups
Players can find additional promotions outside of the signup deals after logging in to their accounts.
Click on the My Rewards section to see what the site has provided you.
A list of offers should be offered within your account, including steps on how to claim the deals. Offers vary per player.
Refer A Friend
PokerStars does not currently offer a refer-a-friend promotion for online poker players.
You can still invite friends to play at the site and set up games with each other via the platform.
There are no set weekly challenges at PokerStars, but there is an extensive rewards program.
Players earn points for completing challenges listed within the individual account.
Log in to your account and click on the Challenges to see what you can participate in.
Earn points from gameplay to trigger chests that offer incentives such as special bonuses or event tickets.
Promos Worth Considering
All the promotions at PokerStars are worth considering.
There is always something new to discover, so we recommend players check the promotions page of the brand and your account rewards section.
Take advantage of any reload bonuses that may pop up and rewards you earn via chests from gameplay.
As different events occur around the world, there may be contests or promotions on offer that you can take part in.