Updated: Aug 25, 2023
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Whether you prefer to deposit with cryptocurrency, digital wallets, or traditional payment methods, all customers are catered for at Parimatch India Casino.
They offer a wide range of banking options for both deposits and withdrawals that make it highly accessible to all casino players.
This guide will take you through the main banking methods accepted at Parimatch India Casino.
We’ll take you through how to make a deposit and a withdrawal as well as give tips on how to manage your bankroll.
How To Deposit At Parimatch India Casino
- Register at Parimatch India Casino – If you haven’t yet signed up for a Parimatch India Casino account, then click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top right of the website and complete the basic details to create an account. If you already have an account, then log in using your details.
- Select ‘Deposit’ – at the top right of the screen, you will find a green ‘Deposit’ button. Click on it.
- Choose your deposit method – scroll down the list of available deposit methods and choose your preferred option.
- Enter your deposit amount – enter how much you want to deposit, considering the minimum deposit amounts for each method and your personal budget.
- Confirm – your new account balance will show on the top right of the screen and you can now start having fun in the casino.
Parimatch India Casino offers a good range of different banking methods so there should be something to suit all players.
While many customers still prefer to deposit money through traditional methods, the growing popularity of crypto and digital wallets in online casino play has led to many casinos offering a growing number of ways to deposit funds.
Parimatch India Casino is no exception.
Here we’ll give you a brief summary of the most commonly used payment methods at Parimatch India Casino India.
AstroPay is an app that enables quick digital payments for products and services.
It can also come in the form of an AstroPay card in Indian Rupee denominations that can be topped up.
The minimum AstroPay deposit amount at Parimatch India Casino is 400 INR while the maximum is 80,000 INR.
Paytm, or Pay Through Mobile, is a quick, convenient, and safe payment service using a mobile phone.
It is India’s largest and most popular mobile payments platform and it is easy to see why as transfers have zero fees and are instant.
At Parimatch India Casino, the Paytm minimum deposit amount is 300 INR while the maximum deposit amount is 100,000 INR.
PhonePe is a wallet that you can use to make instant money transfers and is accepted as a payment method at Parimatch India Casino.
The minimum deposit amount is 300 INR while there is a maximum amount of 100,000 INR.
IMPS stands for ‘Immediate Payment Service’ and can be used to transfer money safely and securely from an ATM, smartphone, or via Internet banking.
The Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and is a trusted Indian method of payment via smartphone.
The minimum deposit amount via UPI at Parimatch India Casino is 300 INR while the maximum is 100,000 INR.
Google Pay is a recognised worldwide method of payment for goods and services using bank details stored in your Google wallet.
This is not currently offered as a payment method at Parimatch India Casino.
Skrill is a digital wallet provider that’s been operating for over 20 years.
It is now so widespread that Skrill operates in 131 countries, with its digital wallet available in 40 currencies.
The minimum deposit amount via Skrill is 80 INR while there is no maximum limit at Parimatch India Casino.
Neteller is an e-money transfer that enables you to make instant deposits and transfers easily. It is a trusted method of payment, having been around for 24 years.
The minimum deposit amount via Neteller at Parimatch India Casino is 800 INR, with a maximum amount of 2,300 INR.
Credit & Debit Cards
For those who prefer more traditional payment methods, both Visa and Mastercard can be used to make deposits at Parimatch India Casino.
Minimum deposits are 300 INR but maximum deposits vary.
You can deposit at Parimatch India Casino with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum with varying deposit minimums for each one.
As is usually the case with crypto, there are no maximum deposit limits.
How To Withdrawal At Parimatch India Casino
Withdrawals at Parimatch India Casino are simple, just follow the quick steps below:
- Go to the Account menu
- Select ‘Finances’ and then ‘Withdraw’
- Choose your withdrawal method
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Fill in the required details and click ‘Confirm’ to complete the withdrawal
Parimatch India Casino states that most withdrawals take place anywhere between 15 minutes and 48 hours, but the exact time will depend on the specific banking method you use.
Parimatch Casino Payout Time
|PAYMENT METHOD||PROCESSING TIME||MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL||MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL|
|Mastercard||1 minute -7 days||₹1320||No Upper Limit|
|PhonePe||15 minutes||₹700||No Upper Limit|
|Google Pay||15 minutes||₹700||No Upper Limit|
|PayTM UPI||15 minutes||₹600||No Upper Limit|
|PayTM Wallet||15 minutes||₹600||No Upper Limit|
|UPI||15 minutes||₹700||No Upper Limit|
|BHIM||15 minutes||₹2000||No Upper Limit|
|WhatsApp Pay||15 minutes||₹700||No Upper Limit|
|MobiKwik||15 minutes||₹300||No Upper Limit|
|Jio Pay||15 minutes||₹1000||No Upper Limit|
|Airtel Money||15 minutes||₹500||No Upper Limit|
|Amazon Pay||15 minutes||₹1000||No Upper Limit|
|Freecharge||15 minutes||₹1000||No Upper Limit|
|PlayZapp UPI||15 minutes||₹1000||No Upper Limit|
|BharatPe||15 minutes||₹700||No Upper Limit|
|Money Go||15 minutes||₹105||No Upper Limit|
|WebMoney||15 minutes||₹105||No Upper Limit|
|Skrill||15 minutes||₹875||No Upper Limit|
|AstroPay||15 minutes||₹105||No Upper Limit|
|Perfect Money||15 minutes||₹105||No Upper Limit|
|Jeton Wallet||15 minutes||₹500||No Upper Limit|
|STICPAY||15 minutes||₹105||No Upper Limit|
|AirTM||15 minutes||₹105||No Upper Limit|
|PayTM Wallet New||15 minutes||₹5000||No Upper Limit|
|ecoPayz||15 minutes||₹150||No Upper Limit|
|PAYEER||15 minutes||₹175||No Upper Limit|
|NETELLER||15 minutes||₹105||No Upper Limit|
|IMPS with GPay||Up to 2 days||₹1000||No Upper Limit|
|Bank Transfer||Up to 2 days||₹1500||No Upper Limit|
|NEFT||Up to 2 days||₹1000||No Upper Limit|
|IMPS New||Up to 2 days||₹1000||No Upper Limit|
|Cryptocurrencies||15 minutes||₹37||No Upper Limit|
|Parimatch Cash||N.A||₹105||No Upper Limit|
Advice On Managing Your Bankroll
When playing casino games, it is essential that you manage your bankroll in order to budget wisely and control your spending.
Casino games can be so engaging that it is easy to get carried away, so you need a strategy to make sure that you get the most out of your experience.
Follow our tips below to keep on top of your bankroll:
- Set a budget – Only you know how much disposable income you have to spend on casino games, so you need to pre-plan and set yourself a budget. Think of it as any other form of entertainment that you would budget for and stick to that amount. You may find it useful to move this money to a different account or eWallet to keep it separate from your general day-to-day funds.
- Plan your spending – You can plan how often you want to play in the casino or how much you want to spend each time. This will help you pick the right stakes to play whether you are playing slots or table games. It may be that you play once a week so share your monthly budget out accordingly. You may also want to withdraw winnings or play on your winnings and keep the rest of your budget back.
- Don’t exceed your limits – To have a healthy relationship with casino gambling, you need to know your limits and not exceed them. Don’t be tempted to up your stakes or bet big in order to chase losses. If you play within your budget and lose it all, think that you have had the entertainment and enjoyment from playing. If you make a profit, then this should be viewed as an added bonus.
The Parimatch India Casino customer service team is on hand 24/7 via live chat if you need any help with depositing or withdrawing funds.
To access the live chat, just click on the ‘chat’ icon at the bottom right of the screen or use the navigation bar to search for support.
Alternatively, you can contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a link to an FAQ section on the main Parimatch India Casino menu that answers a few of the most asked questions.
This covers basic deposit and withdrawal queries, so it is worth checking out for a quick answer.