What Types of No Wagering Bonuses Are There?
There are several types of no-wagering bonuses available at online casinos today.
Learning more about each type will help you to decide which option will work best for you.
Review the options below to find no-wagering deals that will help boost your account and play free games.
No Wagering Bonus On Sign-Up
A signup no-wagering bonus gives you free cash upon signup, with no need for depositing.
It’s a great way to test a casino site before investing funds.
- New Player Bonus
- Best for Casual Players
- No Deposit Required
No Wagering Bonus First Deposit Match
This bonus is offered for new players who join and then deposit funds.
The site will give a bonus match on the deposit plus free funds to play with.
- New Player Bonus
- Great for First-Time depositors.
- The minimum deposit should be $10-$20.
No Wagering Reload Bonus
A reload bonus is when you deposit funds to reload your account after the first deposit bonus.
Some sites offer you bonus cash with this type of deposit.
- Existing Player Bonus.
- Generally, offers under $50 in bonus funds.
- Perfect for regular gamers.
Free Spins No Wagering
A free spin deal will feature a set number of spins for a set wager amount.
These spins are offered to you at no cost.
Any wins you earn, you can keep them as long as wagering requirements are met.
- New or Existing Player Bonus.
- Can feature up to 100 free spins.
- Does not require a deposit to claim.
Cashback No Wagering
A cashback bonus is one where you earn bonus funds based on your bets.
Sites can feature deals with up to $100 or more cashback bonus after you deposit and wager.
- New and Existing Player Bonus.
- Provides cashback on losses.
- Generally, it has minimal wagering requirements.
No Wagering Referral Bonus
Refer your friends; if they meet the requirements listed, you earn bonus cash back.
Some deals do not require you to wager the bonus cash after referring people you know.
- Existing Player Bonus.
- Earn bonus funds for friends that join and deposit.
- Some sites offer unlimited earning potential with this deal type.
No Deposit Bonus Without Wagering Requirements?
It is possible to receive a no-deposit bonus without wagering requirements, but it is not common.
You may receive $5 free or ten spins, but the options will be limited.
It’s better to deposit funds and earn a quality no-wagering offer than to take advantage of smaller no-deposit deals.
A no-wagering offer allows you to cash out without terms.
At the same time, a no-deposit bonus may require you to bet 10x, 20x, or even 30x the bonus amount before you can withdraw funds.
The small deposit is always the better option when compared to higher wagering requirements.
No Wagering vs. Cashable Bonuses
Understanding how no-wagering bonuses work is important, especially when compared to a cashable bonus.
They are relatively the same, as you can cash out both.
However, you do not have to complete any wagering requirements with a no-wager deal.
Many sites include sticky bonuses where you can cash out, but the bonus amount is not cashable.
An example would be a $100 deposit, where you earn $25 for free.
You can play the $25 but not cash it out if the bonus is sticky.
You must read the fine print to ensure you receive all the bonus cash instead of losing out on some by claiming a sticky deal.
No Wagering vs. Low Wagering
A no-wagering bonus is one where you are not required to wager any funds, while a low-wagering bonus will have a smaller requirement that must be met before you can cash out.
Both deals are great options, so weigh the pros and cons to decide what will work for you.
No wagering deals may require a deposit, but you don’t have to wager to cash out.
A low-wagering deal may have zero investment but requires you to wager the bonus cash 1-10x before you can cash out.
It’s best to look at a bonus deal and consider your options.
Consider how much you plan to deposit, if any, and how much you would need to wager if you claim a low-wagering deal.
This will help you to decide which type of offer to claim.
Do You Get to Keep What You Win?
You can keep what you win with a no-wagering offer and cash out your winnings with zero restrictions. This is why the deal type is so popular.
There are no complicated stipulations; you can jump right to cashing out or use the wins you earn for more gaming.
No Wagering Bonuses Terms
Even though a no-wagering bonus does not have wagering restrictions, terms and conditions are still to be considered.
Below are a few terms you need to know to claim and clear a no-wagering deal.
- Minimum Deposit: Some bonuses require a deposit with a minimum amount in place. You must add the minimum to be eligible.
- Restricted Games: Deals may also be restricted to certain games, or specific game types are unavailable with bonus funds. Read the fine print to see what games you can or cannot play.
- Expiration Dates: A bonus deal also has expiration dates. You have a limited time to claim a deal and clear it. Be sure to know how long you have to complete the offer without forfeiting any bonus funds.
No Wager Bonus Casinos
Below are a few sites where you can access no wager bonuses.
- Sports Illustrated Casino: This online casino site offers a Cash Giveaway for qualifying wagers during the promotional series. Play $50 on Playtech games in one week and earn a random prize of $2,500 in withdrawable cash!
- PlayStar Casino: The welcome deal includes up to $200 cashback from gaming plus 500 free spins. Deposit $20 or more and earn 100 free spins plus cashback on your first two days of net losses. Casino cashback funds and wins are not subject to wagering requirements.
What Are the Best No Wagering Bonuses for Slots?
The best option is a free spin deal with no wagering requirements, but these deals are rare.
You can also choose to use bonus funds you earn from other no-wagering offers to spin any slot game you like.
There are plenty of ways to enjoy reeled machines with bonus deals.