Western Carolina Catamounts vs Wofford Terriers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 18
The Wofford Terriers visit the Western Carolina Catamounts at Ramsey Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 18th. The Catamounts are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 139 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Wofford Terriers and Western Carolina Catamounts.
Western Carolina Catamounts Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Western Carolina
- The Western Carolina Catamounts are currently 10-9 on the season.
- The Catamounts are averaging 75.6 points per game. Combining with Terriers’ 73.9 points per game gives a total of 149.5, which is 10.5 more than the current Over/Under of 139.
Western Carolina Catamounts Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||75.6||61|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.5||134|
|Assists Per Game||13.0||50|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.8||33|
|Blocks Per Game||2.4||132|
Key Players for Western Carolina
- Tyzhaun Claude leads Western Carolina with 14.9 points per game in 19 games.
- Vonterius Woolbright leads Western Carolina with 4.4 assists per game in 18 games.
- Tyzhaun Claude leads Western Carolina with 8.5 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Elijah Cupples leads Western Carolina with a 60.0 FG% through 3 games.
- Miles McClure leads Western Carolina with a 62.5 3PT% through 4 games.
Wofford Terriers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Wofford
- The Wofford Terriers are currently 11-8 on the season.
- The Terriers are averaging 73.9 points per game. Combining with Catamounts’ 75.6 points per game gives a total of 149.5, which is 10.5 more than the current Over/Under of 139.
Wofford Terriers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||73.9||76|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.3||106|
|Assists Per Game||12.9||51|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.3||168|
|Blocks Per Game||1.8||158|
Key Players for Wofford
- B.J. Mack leads Wofford with 15.6 points per game in 18 games.
- Jackson Paveletzke leads Wofford with 3.6 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Messiah Jones leads Wofford with 5.3 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Joe Spinelli leads Wofford with a 100.0 FG% through 3 games.
- Jackson Paveletzke leads Wofford with a 39.1 3PT% through 19 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.