Pennsylvania Sportsbooks Promos
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Sports betting began in the Keystone State in 2018 and has not slowed down since.
With online and land-based services on offer, players have a wide choice of top-rated operators providing solid odds for sports fans. Pennsylvania is home to several welcome deal options for newbies to sports betting, giving players extra bonus cash for wagering.
The market is super competitive, which is a good thing for players. With operators like DraftKings, FanDuel, and BetMGM featured in the state, you can expect nothing but quality promotional deals.
Each operator wants to capture a portion of the market, so they provide welcome deals with first deposit matches, no deposit options, freebies, and more.
At BestOdds, we have gathered all the details from Pennsylvania sports betting sites. Check out the top options below, including how to claim promotional deals and what to expect from operators.
Are Pennsylvania Sportsbook Promos Worth It?
They are! Each promotion in PA is customized for sports fans. There are options for bonus cash as well as free bets for you to take advantage of. Benefits include:
- Building a Bankroll: With sportsbook promotions, you can build a larger bankroll than you would with depositing. Welcome deals with a first deposit cash match allow you to have more funds for wagering.
- Try Sportsbooks at No Risk: Free bet deals allow you to try sportsbooks at no risk. You are not required to deposit funds to place a sports bet. Take advantage of this deal when you can so you can wager at no cost.
Best Pennsylvania Sports Betting Sites With Signup Bonuses
- Open to new players of DraftKings in PA 21+
- A minimum of $5 must be deposited
- Example: Deposit $100 and earn $20 in bonus cash.
- Bonus funds are released in $1 increments for every $25 wagered.
- Open to players 21 or older in Pennsylvania. New accounts only.
- A minimum deposit is not listed.
- Example: Deposit $20 and wager the amount. If the bet loses, FanDuel credits the account $20.
- Site credit is added within 72 hours of the bet closing.
- Only for new players, 21+ in Pennsylvania.
- Deposit $10 or more to qualify.
- Example: Deposit $100 and bet. If you lose, the site gives you $100 in bonus credit.
- Free bets are added once the wager is settled.
- Offer valid until further notice.
- Only new players of BetRivers can claim the deal.
- Players must be in Pennsylvania and 21+.
- A minimum of $10 must be deposited.
- Example: Deposit $20 and receive $20 in bonus cashback.
- Bonus funds will be added within 48 hours of the deposit.
Pennsylvania Sportsbook Promo Code vs. Bonus Code
The terms promo code and bonus code are interchangeable, meaning the same thing.
Don’t get confused if one operator requires a bonus code while another says promo code. The terms have the exact definition, a code that must be entered to claim a promotional deal.
Do You Need a Pennsylvania Promo Code?
Sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t. The requirement of a promo code is based upon the operator and deal type.
If a deal requires a promo code, then it will be listed with the offer. When a deal does not have a code, players usually have to opt-in by clicking a link.
In this case, the bonus will say something like “Get Bonus,” and you click that link to get started.
Best Pennsylvania Sports Betting Promos
Because there are so many different types of sports betting promotions to consider, you must understand how each one works.
Below are my top four deal types, with details on how each option works. There are promos for players who want to deposit and those who enjoy freebies.
Review the promos below to understand better what is on offer, plus how the deal works.
This is my top choice for online sports betting welcome bonuses, but hard to come by, unfortunately.
When a sportsbook provides this deal, it is free cash you can bet with. Easily use the funds to place a wager and try out a new site at no risk.
I chose this one second just because a deposit is required to get started. While I don’t mind depositing funds, I do prefer no deposit bonuses.
With this offer, a sportsbook provides a 100% match worth up to a certain amount, such as $250. Whatever amount you deposit up to the limit is given back to you in bonus cash.
This offer is not very common, but one I always claim. A deposit is required, but it is paid back to you in bonus cash if you lose your bet.
An example of this deal would be a risk-free bet up to $50. Deposit $30, and if you lose the wager, $30 in bonus cash is added to your account.
Bet & Get
With this deal, the sportsbook provides you with an incentive for betting. A deposit and real money wager are required to activate the deal.
An example of this deal would be to bet $30 and receive $10, win or lose.
How To Pick the Best PA Sportsbook Promos
- Check Wagering Requirements: Even though an offer looks appealing, its playthrough requirements may be high. Stick with lesser deals with lower limits so that you can clear a bonus quickly.
- Review Sportsbook Odds: Compare betting odds at several sites to make sure a deal will be worth it. While a deal may offer you a ton of bonus cash, if the odds are bad, it’s not worth it.
- When does the Deal Expire? Always take note of when a deal will expire. If you do not claim a deal in time, you lose all available bonus funds or other incentives.
How To Use Pennsylvania Sportsbook Bonuses
To get the most out of PA sportsbook bonuses, claim deals that you clear. Don’t opt-in for a promotion that you don’t have time for.
Stick with deals that you know you can complete so that your bonus cash does not go to waste.
Be sure you understand the terms and conditions, plus the wagering requirements, so the deal is claimed correctly from the start.
Do PA Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions Or Limitations?
They do. Every state in the US that offers sports betting has restrictions or limitations connected to bonuses. Check out a few examples below:
- Expiration Date: Bonus deals have expiration dates for completion, and this can range from 24 hours to 30 or 60 days. If you do not clear the deal in time, bonus funds are forfeited.
- New Players Only: Some deals are restricted to new players only, like with welcome deals.
- Specific Markets or Odds Restrictions: Some bonus deals will be for particular markets such as NFL football or require set odds. Be sure to follow the deal correctly when claiming it.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
In the simplest terms, a wagering requirement is a multiplier that the operator sets for a bonus deal.
The multiplier is the number of times the bonus must be played through to withdraw your wins. Wagering requirements vary based on the operator and deal type.
Some sportsbooks offer low 1x options, while others may go as high as 40x.
Free Bets vs. No-Deposit Bonuses
In your search for promotions, you will come across options for free bets and no deposit bonuses. These deals may seem the same, but they are different.
A free bet is often known as a risk-free bet deal. This type of offer requires you to deposit funds and bet up to a certain amount. If you lose, then the sportsbook gives you the loss back in bonus funds.
For a no deposit deal, the sportsbook will give you bonus cash to play with upon signing up at the site. This cash cannot be withdrawn and is only suitable for betting.
The main difference between the two is that one requires a deposit while the other does not.
Look For More Than One Pennsylvania Sportsbook Promo
One common mistake for new players is signing up for just one sportsbook app.
You are not restricted to one operator, and sports fans can have an account with multiple operators. By trying more than one sportsbook, you can access several promotions, as well as check the odds for the best deals for wagering.
Never limit yourself to one sportsbook. Check out what each operator provides to compare odds and find the best bonus deals for your wagering needs.
Gambling Problem? Find out how to exclude yourself from casino gambling in Pennsylvania.