Of course! Promotions provided by New York sportsbooks are the best, offering you bonus cash matches as well as bonus bets. Why should you take advantage of these deals?
- Earn a Deposit Match: With a welcome bonus match offer, you can deposit funds, and the sportsbook matches the amount, usually 100%. This doubles the amount of cash you have to bet with.
- Bonus Bet Advantage: The bonus bet offers provided by sportsbooks give you the chance to place a bet, and if you lose, the amount of the loss is given back to you in bonus cash.
- Try Sites for Free: If a sportsbook app offers a no deposit deal, you can try the site for absolutely free. The operator gives you a small amount of cash to bet with, so you don’t risk your funds. This is a great way to try a brand before committing any money.
As you dive into the world of sports betting, you will notice that some operators use the term bonus code while others use promo code.
Don’t confuse the two terms as they mean the same thing. Both promo codes and bonus codes can describe a code used to claim a promotional deal.
Just enter the code correctly when claiming, and you are good to go!
Not always. Promo codes are only used for specific bonus deals. Some require you to click a link to claim. Read the details of the promotion.
It will tell you if a code needs to be entered when depositing. If not, click on the link provided at our site or the operator to get started.
When taking part in sports betting, you will come across certain types of promotions. Most operators offer players the same types of deals, though some may have varying terms and conditions.
Smart bettors get to know each deal type and compare the fine details to take advantage of the best deal. Check out a few of the most common bonus types below to learn more.
I prefer this option best, but unfortunately, it is not always available. A no deposit deal is when a site gives you an amount of cash to bet with, free of charge.
You just post your bet and hopefully win! It’s a great way to test out a sportsbook before depositing funds. If a site does provide this option, you must deposit cash before you can withdraw any winnings from the no deposit bonus bet.
The deposit match is the most common option provided by online sportsbooks. With this promotion, you deposit funds up to a certain amount, and the operator gives you bonus funds based on a percentage.
An example of this deal is a 100% deposit match worth up to $500. The site will match your deposit up to the $500 mark.
Keep in mind that this deal and other types have wagering requirements. Always read the terms and conditions and know the requirements needed before you agree to a deal.
This ensures you can claim and clear it properly without losing out on bonus funds.
Another standard option at New York sportsbooks is the bonus bet. Deposit funds into your account and place a wager up to a certain amount.
If the bet loses, you receive the loss back in bonus cash. It is considered because you are back where you started with the bonus funds.
An example of this bet is a wager up to $100. Just bet as much as $100 to earn the same amount back as a bonus if you lose.
Bet & Get
The last option open to you is that bet & get. Usually, this promotion will offer you bonus cash for betting a small amount.
It is not a standard option, so you might not even see it on the promotions page of a provider. An example of this promo would be receiving $10 in bonus cash for a $25 bet.
- Consider the Type of Bonus: Be sure to review the type of bonus you are claiming. No deposit deals are best because they do not require you to deposit funds.
- Wagering Requirements: Review the wagering requirements of the deal, seeking out options with 10x or less. This helps you to clear the promotion in the quickest way possible.
- Odds Restrictions: Are there any odds restrictions connected to the deal? If so, is the deal worth it? You may be better off skipping the deal if the odds are not good.
How To Use New York Sportsbook Bonuses
My best advice on using a sportsbook bonus is to know what you are claiming. Read all the details of the promotion, including the fine print. Can you meet the wagering requirements?
Do you understand the deal fully? Be sure you know what you are getting into to reap the full benefits of the deal.
Do NY Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions Or Limitations?
Yes. There are various restrictions and limitations associated with deals in New York State. Below are a few examples to give you a better understanding of what you can expect:
- Gaming is Restricted to Within State Borders: You can only access deals if you are physically located in New York State.
- Time Limitations: Each bonus offer will have an expiration date. You must claim and clear the deal by the designated time frames. If you do not complete the offer in time, all bonus cash is forfeited.
- Odds Specific Deals: Some bonuses are connected to specific odds or bet types. Use correct odds or the right bet type such as parlay or moneyline when required. Be sure to complete the deal as listed, so the offer is claimed correctly.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Understanding what wagering requirements are is key to claiming sports betting promotions. Essentially, a deal will have a wagering requirement you must meet before it is cleared, and a withdrawal is allowed.
Usually, this is a multiplier from 1x to 40x. The lower the multiplier, the better, as you will be able to clear the deal as quickly as possible with a minor requirement.
An example is a welcome bonus match of 100% worth up to $200 with a wagering requirement of 10x. You deposit $100 and earn $100 in bonus cash. The total amount of $200 must be wagered 10x before you can cash out.
This means you need to bet $2,000 to complete the offer.
Free Bets vs. No-Deposit Bonuses
Let’s look at two standard bonus deals: the free bet and no deposit bonus. With a free bet, this deal is usually associated with a bonus bet offer.
You deposit funds and place a wager for a certain amount. The bet amount is provided back to you in bonus funds if you lose. You are given funds to wager free of charge with a no deposit bonus.
Most players prefer the no deposit bonus because the sportsbook pays for the wager, and there is no risk to the gambler.
Remember to shop around for promotions via all New York sports betting operators. You are not limited to just one provider.
You can open an account with every operator in the state and see what they have to offer. By taking advantage of multiple promotions, you set yourself up for success by earning bonus cash or incentives you can use for sports betting in the state.
Gambling Problem? Find out how to exclude yourself from casino gambling in New York.