TCU Horned Frogs vs Oklahoma Sooners Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Oklahoma Sooners visit the TCU Horned Frogs at Schollmaier Arena, taking the court at 8:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Sooners are 6-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 138 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Oklahoma Sooners and TCU Horned Frogs.
TCU Horned Frogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for TCU
- The TCU Horned Frogs are currently 15-4 on the season.
- The Horned Frogs are averaging 77.6 points per game. Combining with Sooners’ 68.1 points per game gives a total of 145.7, which is 7.7 more than the current Over/Under of 138.
TCU Horned Frogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||77.6||41|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.9||59|
|Assists Per Game||16.4||15|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.4||60|
|Blocks Per Game||5.0||17|
Key Players for TCU
- Mike Miles Jr. leads TCU with 18.9 points per game in 16 games.
- Damion Baugh leads TCU with 5.0 assists per game in 13 games.
- Eddie Lampkin Jr. leads TCU with 6.8 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Xavier Cork leads TCU with a 60.8 FG% through 19 games.
- Cole Despie leads TCU with a 50.0 3PT% through 4 games.
Oklahoma Sooners Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Oklahoma
- The Oklahoma Sooners are currently 11-8 on the season.
- The Sooners are averaging 68.1 points per game. Combining with Horned Frogs’ 77.6 points per game gives a total of 145.7, which is 7.7 more than the current Over/Under of 138.
Oklahoma Sooners Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.1||126|
|Points Allowed Per Game||63.8||41|
|Assists Per Game||13.7||42|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.3||217|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||107|
Key Players for Oklahoma
- Grant Sherfield leads Oklahoma with 17.0 points per game in 19 games.
- Grant Sherfield leads Oklahoma with 3.4 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Tanner Groves leads Oklahoma with 7.4 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Sam Godwin leads Oklahoma with a 73.3 FG% through 19 games.
- Grant Sherfield leads Oklahoma with a 44.2 3PT% through 19 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.