Tarleton State Texans vs Weber State Wildcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 29
The Weber State Wildcats visit the Tarleton State Texans at Wisdom Gym, taking the court at 8:00pm EST on Tuesday, November 29th. The Wildcats are 8-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 134 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Weber State Wildcats and Tarleton State Texans.
Tarleton State Texans Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Tarleton State
- The Tarleton State Texans are currently 3-3 on the season.
- The Texans are averaging 74.7 points per game. Combining with Wildcats’ 65.7 points per game gives a total of 140.4, which is 6.4 more than the current Over/Under of 134.
- Tarleton State Texans has won the first half in each of its last three games at Wisdom Gym.
Tarleton State Texans Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||74.7||83|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.7||88|
|Assists Per Game||14.5||45|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.8||147|
|Blocks Per Game||2.3||73|
Key Players for Tarleton State
- Freddy Hicks leads Tarleton State with 22.8 points per game in 4 games.
- Freddy Hicks leads Tarleton State with 3.0 assists per game in 4 games.
- Freddy Hicks leads Tarleton State with 7.8 rebounds per game in 4 games.
- Lajae Jones leads Tarleton State with a 75.0 FG% through 2 games.
- Shamir Bogues leads Tarleton State with a 75.0 3PT% through 6 games.
Weber State Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Weber State
- The Weber State Wildcats are currently 2-4 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 65.7 points per game. Combining with Texans’ 74.7 points per game gives a total of 140.4, which is 6.4 more than the current Over/Under of 134.
- Twenty of Weber State’s last 25 night games have produced a total of 137+ points.
- Weber State has lost seven of its last eight night games.
Weber State Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.7||158|
|Points Allowed Per Game||73.2||170|
|Assists Per Game||10.2||87|
|Rebounds Per Game||27.2||173|
|Blocks Per Game||1.8||85|
Key Players for Weber State
- Steven Verplancken Jr. leads Weber State with 12.5 points per game in 6 games.
- Dillon Jones leads Weber State with 3.8 assists per game in 5 games played.
- Dillon Jones leads Weber State with 9.0 rebounds per game in 5 games.
- Alex Tew leads Weber State with a 75.0 FG% through 4 games.
- KJ Cunningham leads Weber State with a 58.3 3PT% through 6 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.