Spurs vs. Clippers Player Props | Tre Jones | Friday
The San Antonio Spurs host the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday January 20th, 12:15pm ET at AT&T Center. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 234.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Los Angeles Clippers is -291. The Clippers are a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Spurs and Clippers have met twice this season, with the Spurs winning none and the Clippers winning twice. Their most recent matchup on November 19, 2022 ended 119-97 with the Los Angeles Clippers taking the win.
Tre Jones Season Stats
- Tre Jones averages 13.8 points, 6.4 assists, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.3 steals per contest.
- Jones’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 15.5 which is 1.7 more than his season average of 13.8.
- Tre Jones is 28 of 44 in the Under Points market, winning 63.6% of the time.
- Jones’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 5.5 which is 0.9 less than his season average of 6.4.
- Tre Jones is 25 of 44 in the Over Assists market, winning 56.8% of the time.
- Jones’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 4.5 which is 0.7 more than his season average of 3.8.
- Tre Jones is 31 of 44 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 70.5% of the time.
Tre Jones Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Tre Jones Stats vs. LA
- Jones is averaging 12 points per game against the Clippers, 3.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (15.5).
- Jones averages 2 rebounds per game against the Clippers. That is 2 less than his prop total (4.0) for this game.
- Jones averages 8 assists in matchups with the Clippers, 2.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.