Clippers vs. Lakers Player Props | Kawhi Leonard | Tuesday
The Los Angeles Lakers host the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday January 24th, 10:25am ET at Crypto.com Arena. The Los Angeles Lakers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 142.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Los Angeles Clippers is -133. The Clippers are a 3-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Lakers and Clippers have met twice this season, with the Lakers winning none and the Clippers winning twice. Their most recent matchup on November 9, 2022 ended 114-101 with the Los Angeles Clippers taking the win.
Kawhi Leonard Season Stats
- Kawhi Leonard averages 20.5 points, 3.8 assists, 6.1 rebounds, and 1.2 steals per contest.
- Leonard’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Lakers is set at 27.5 which is 7 more than his season average of 20.5.
- Kawhi Leonard is 17 of 24 in the Under Points market, winning 70.8% of the time.
- Leonard’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Lakers is set at 4.5 which is 0.7 more than his season average of 3.8.
- Kawhi Leonard is 17 of 24 in the Under Assists market, winning 70.8% of the time.
- Leonard’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Lakers is set at 7.5 which is 1.4 more than his season average of 6.1.
- Kawhi Leonard is 16 of 24 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 66.7% of the time.
- Kawhi Leonard is 14 of 24 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 58.3% of the time.
Kawhi Leonard Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Kawhi Leonard Stats vs. Los Angeles
- Leonard is averaging 14 points per game against the Lakers, 13.1 less than his point prop bet total for this game (27.1).
- Leonard averages 7 rebounds per game against the Lakers. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Leonard averages 2 assists in matchups with the Lakers, 2.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Los Angeles Lakers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.