Rutgers Scarlet Knights vs Penn State Nittany Lions Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Penn State Nittany Lions visit the Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Jersey Mike’s Arena, taking the court at 6:00pm EDT on Tuesday, January 24th. The Nittany Lions are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 130 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Penn State Nittany Lions and Rutgers Scarlet Knights.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Rutgers
- The Rutgers Scarlet Knights are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Scarlet Knights are averaging 70.2 points per game. Combining with Nittany Lions’ 74.6 points per game gives a total of 144.8, which is 14.8 more than the current Over/Under of 130.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||70.2||106|
|Points Allowed Per Game||57.6||5|
|Assists Per Game||15.2||27|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.3||37|
|Blocks Per Game||4.1||55|
Key Players for Rutgers
- Cam Spencer leads Rutgers with 13.6 points per game in 19 games.
- Paul Mulcahy leads Rutgers with 4.1 assists per game in 15 games.
- Clifford Omoruyi leads Rutgers with 10.2 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Antwone Woolfolk leads Rutgers with a 67.6 FG% through 18 games.
- Cam Spencer leads Rutgers with a 43.9 3PT% through 19 games.
Penn State Nittany Lions Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Penn State
- The Penn State Nittany Lions are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Nittany Lions are averaging 74.6 points per game. Combining with Scarlet Knights’ 70.2 points per game gives a total of 144.8, which is 14.8 more than the current Over/Under of 130.
Penn State Nittany Lions Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||74.6||67|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.0||100|
|Assists Per Game||14.6||33|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.1||174|
|Blocks Per Game||2.4||138|
Key Players for Penn State
- Jalen Pickett leads Penn State with 17.4 points per game in 19 games.
- Jalen Pickett leads Penn State with 7.2 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Jalen Pickett leads Penn State with 8.0 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Demetrius Lilley leads Penn State with a 66.7 FG% through 4 games.
- Kanye Clary leads Penn State with a 66.7 3PT% through 14 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.