Morgan State Bears vs Norfolk State Spartans Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 23
The Norfolk State Spartans visit the Morgan State Bears at Talmadge L. Hill Field House, taking the court at 7:00pm EDT on Monday, January 23rd. The Bears are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 144 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Norfolk State Spartans and Morgan State Bears.
Morgan State Bears Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Morgan State
- The Morgan State Bears are currently 10-9 on the season.
- The Bears are averaging 79.3 points per game. Combining with Spartans’ 75.9 points per game gives a total of 155.2, which is 11.2 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
Morgan State Bears Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||79.3||28|
|Points Allowed Per Game||72.1||214|
|Assists Per Game||16.2||15|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.8||113|
|Blocks Per Game||4.9||20|
Key Players for Morgan State
- Isaiah Burke leads Morgan State with 20.1 points per game in 19 games.
- Malik Miller leads Morgan State with 3.9 assists per game in 19 games.
- Malik Miller leads Morgan State with 9.8 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- David McCullough leads Morgan State with a 55.0 FG% through 11 games.
- Isaiah Burke leads Morgan State with a 45.5 3PT% through 19 games.
Norfolk State Spartans Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Norfolk State
- The Norfolk State Spartans are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Spartans are averaging 75.9 points per game. Combining with Bears’ 79.3 points per game gives a total of 155.2, which is 11.2 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
Norfolk State Spartans Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||75.9||53|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.5||141|
|Assists Per Game||14.4||33|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.6||123|
|Blocks Per Game||3.6||75|
Key Players for Norfolk State
- Joe Bryant Jr. leads Norfolk State with 16.8 points per game in 19 games.
- Joe Bryant Jr. leads Norfolk State with 3.9 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Kris Bankston leads Norfolk State with 7.3 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Kris Bankston leads Norfolk State with a 72.5 FG% through 18 games.
- Tyrese Jenkins leads Norfolk State with a 66.7 3PT% through 2 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.