Marquette Golden Eagles vs Providence Friars Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 18
The Providence Friars visit the Marquette Golden Eagles at Fiserv Forum, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 18th. The Friars are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 151 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Providence Friars and Marquette Golden Eagles.
Marquette Golden Eagles Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Marquette
- The Marquette Golden Eagles are currently 14-5 on the season.
- The Golden Eagles are averaging 82.7 points per game. Combining with Friars’ 79.2 points per game gives a total of 161.9, which is 10.9 more than the current Over/Under of 151.
Marquette Golden Eagles Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||82.7||12|
|Points Allowed Per Game||71.7||195|
|Assists Per Game||18.5||5|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.1||227|
|Blocks Per Game||3.6||82|
Key Players for Marquette
- Kam Jones leads Marquette with 15.8 points per game in 19 games.
- Tyler Kolek leads Marquette with 7.9 assists per game in 19 games.
- Oso Ighodaro leads Marquette with 6.4 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Keeyan Itejere leads Marquette with a 100.0 FG% through 8 games.
- David Joplin leads Marquette with a 39.5 3PT% through 19 games.
Providence Friars Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Providence
- The Providence Friars are currently 14-4 on the season.
- The Friars are averaging 79.2 points per game. Combining with Golden Eagles’ 82.7 points per game gives a total of 161.9, which is 10.9 more than the current Over/Under of 151.
Providence Friars Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||79.2||31|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.3||131|
|Assists Per Game||14.2||38|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.8||15|
|Blocks Per Game||4.9||24|
Key Players for Providence
- Bryce Hopkins leads Providence with 16.2 points per game in 18 games.
- Jared Bynum leads Providence with 4.4 assists per game in 16 games played.
- Bryce Hopkins leads Providence with 9.1 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Ed Croswell leads Providence with a 61.5 FG% through 18 games.
- Jayden Pierre leads Providence with a 60.0 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.