Illinois Fighting Illini vs Ohio State Buckeyes Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Ohio State Buckeyes visit the Illinois Fighting Illini at State Farm Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Buckeyes are 4-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 145 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Ohio State Buckeyes and Illinois Fighting Illini.
Illinois Fighting Illini Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Illinois
- The Illinois Fighting Illini are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Fighting Illini are averaging 76.2 points per game. Combining with Buckeyes’ 77.8 points per game gives a total of 154.0, which is 9 more than the current Over/Under of 145.
Illinois Fighting Illini Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.2||52|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.5||52|
|Assists Per Game||13.8||41|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.1||27|
|Blocks Per Game||6.1||3|
Key Players for Illinois
- Terrence Shannon Jr. leads Illinois with 18.1 points per game in 19 games.
- Coleman Hawkins leads Illinois with 3.2 assists per game in 19 games.
- Coleman Hawkins leads Illinois with 6.0 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Dain Dainja leads Illinois with a 70.3 FG% through 19 games.
- Matthew Mayer leads Illinois with a 37.0 3PT% through 19 games.
Ohio State Buckeyes Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Ohio State
- The Ohio State Buckeyes are currently 11-8 on the season.
- The Buckeyes are averaging 77.8 points per game. Combining with Fighting Illini’s 76.2 points per game gives a total of 154.0, which is 9 more than the current Over/Under of 145.
Ohio State Buckeyes Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||77.8||39|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.7||95|
|Assists Per Game||12.8||51|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.3||22|
|Blocks Per Game||4.1||57|
Key Players for Ohio State
- Brice Sensabaugh leads Ohio State with 17.5 points per game in 19 games.
- Bruce Thornton leads Ohio State with 2.9 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Zed Key leads Ohio State with 8.1 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Felix Okpara leads Ohio State with a 59.2 FG% through 19 games.
- Felix Okpara leads Ohio State with a 100.0 3PT% through 19 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.