Holy Cross Crusaders vs Lehigh Mountain Hawks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Lehigh Mountain Hawks visit the Holy Cross Crusaders at Hart Recreation Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Crusaders are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 140 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Lehigh Mountain Hawks and Holy Cross Crusaders.
Holy Cross Crusaders Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Holy Cross
- The Holy Cross Crusaders are currently 7-14 on the season.
- The Crusaders are averaging 66.0 points per game. Combining with Mountain Hawks’ 71.6 points per game gives a total of 137.6, which is 2.4 less than the current Over/Under of 140.
Holy Cross Crusaders Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||66.0||143|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.6||180|
|Assists Per Game||12.1||59|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.7||203|
|Blocks Per Game||2.9||111|
Key Players for Holy Cross
- Gerrale Gates leads Holy Cross with 17.4 points per game in 20 games.
- Gerrale Gates leads Holy Cross with 2.7 assists per game in 20 games.
- Gerrale Gates leads Holy Cross with 9.2 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Jaden Kirkwood leads Holy Cross with a 55.6 FG% through 17 games.
- Mike Piwko leads Holy Cross with a 100.0 3PT% through 4 games.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Lehigh
- The Lehigh Mountain Hawks are currently 11-8 on the season.
- The Mountain Hawks are averaging 71.6 points per game. Combining with Crusaders’ 66.0 points per game gives a total of 137.6, which is 2.4 less than the current Over/Under of 140.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.6||93|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.8||163|
|Assists Per Game||13.6||44|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.0||170|
|Blocks Per Game||2.7||122|
Key Players for Lehigh
- Evan Taylor leads Lehigh with 14.7 points per game in 19 games.
- Jalin Sinclair leads Lehigh with 2.9 assists per game in 17 games played.
- Evan Taylor leads Lehigh with 6.4 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Tommy Conniff leads Lehigh with a 80.0 FG% through 8 games.
- Evan Taylor leads Lehigh with a 45.8 3PT% through 19 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.