Holy Cross Crusaders vs Colgate Raiders Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 18
The Colgate Raiders visit the Holy Cross Crusaders at Hart Recreation Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 18th. The Crusaders are 13.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 142 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Colgate Raiders and Holy Cross Crusaders.
Holy Cross Crusaders Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Holy Cross
- The Holy Cross Crusaders are currently 6-13 on the season.
- The Crusaders are averaging 64.9 points per game. Combining with Raiders’ 79.9 points per game gives a total of 144.8, which is 2.8 more than the current Over/Under of 142.
Holy Cross Crusaders Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||64.9||150|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.1||162|
|Assists Per Game||11.7||63|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.9||207|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||107|
Key Players for Holy Cross
- Gerrale Gates leads Holy Cross with 17.5 points per game in 18 games.
- Bo Montgomery leads Holy Cross with 2.6 assists per game in 19 games.
- Gerrale Gates leads Holy Cross with 9.1 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Gerrale Gates leads Holy Cross with a 50.8 FG% through 18 games.
- Mike Piwko leads Holy Cross with a 100.0 3PT% through 4 games.
Colgate Raiders Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Colgate
- The Colgate Raiders are currently 12-7 on the season.
- The Raiders are averaging 79.9 points per game. Combining with Crusaders’ 64.9 points per game gives a total of 144.8, which is 2.8 more than the current Over/Under of 142.
Colgate Raiders Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||79.9||25|
|Points Allowed Per Game||72.4||207|
|Assists Per Game||17.8||9|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.0||205|
|Blocks Per Game||2.6||124|
Key Players for Colgate
- Tucker Richardson leads Colgate with 15.4 points per game in 19 games.
- Tucker Richardson leads Colgate with 5.0 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Malcolm Bailey leads Colgate with 9.0 rebounds per game in 1 games.
- Malcolm Bailey leads Colgate with a 66.7 FG% through 1 games.
- Oliver Lynch-Daniels leads Colgate with a 47.1 3PT% through 16 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.