Creighton Bluejays vs St. John’s Red Storm Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The St. John’s Red Storm visit the Creighton Bluejays at CHI Health Center Omaha, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Red Storm are 10-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 153 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the St. John’s Red Storm and Creighton Bluejays.
Creighton Bluejays Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Creighton
- The Creighton Bluejays are currently 11-8 on the season.
- The Bluejays are averaging 76.3 points per game. Combining with Red Storm’s 77.8 points per game gives a total of 154.1, which is 1.1 more than the current Over/Under of 153.
Creighton Bluejays Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.3||51|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.9||125|
|Assists Per Game||15.8||22|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.7||32|
|Blocks Per Game||4.7||26|
Key Players for Creighton
- Ryan Kalkbrenner leads Creighton with 14.9 points per game in 16 games.
- Ryan Nembhard leads Creighton with 5.3 assists per game in 19 games.
- Baylor Scheierman leads Creighton with 8.5 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Evan Young leads Creighton with a 100.0 FG% through 5 games.
- Mason Miller leads Creighton with a 45.8 3PT% through 19 games.
St. John’s Red Storm Stats and Betting Info
Trends for St. John’s
- The St. John’s Red Storm are currently 13-7 on the season.
- The Red Storm are averaging 77.8 points per game. Combining with Bluejays’ 76.3 points per game gives a total of 154.1, which is 1.1 more than the current Over/Under of 153.
St. John’s Red Storm Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||77.8||39|
|Points Allowed Per Game||71.6||201|
|Assists Per Game||15.3||27|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.8||13|
|Blocks Per Game||3.8||68|
Key Players for St. John’s
- Joel Soriano leads St. John’s with 16.4 points per game in 20 games.
- Andre Curbelo leads St. John’s with 4.9 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Joel Soriano leads St. John’s with 12.3 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Mohamed Keita leads St. John’s with a 100.0 FG% through 7 games.
- AJ Storr leads St. John’s with a 45.7 3PT% through 20 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.