Coastal Carolina Chanticleers vs Chicago State Cougars Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 23
The Chicago State Cougars visit the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers at HTC Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Monday, January 23rd. The Cougars are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 144 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Chicago State Cougars and Coastal Carolina Chanticleers.
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Coastal Carolina
- The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers are currently 10-9 on the season.
- The Chanticleers are averaging 76.1 points per game. Combining with Cougars’ 66.8 points per game gives a total of 142.9, which is 1.1 less than the current Over/Under of 144.
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.1||52|
|Points Allowed Per Game||71.6||206|
|Assists Per Game||13.4||43|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.0||43|
|Blocks Per Game||3.6||78|
Key Players for Coastal Carolina
- Jomaru Brown leads Coastal Carolina with 15.3 points per game in 15 games.
- Antonio Daye Jr. leads Coastal Carolina with 4.7 assists per game in 10 games.
- Essam Mostafa leads Coastal Carolina with 10.4 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- DJ Basey leads Coastal Carolina with a 84.6 FG% through 17 games.
- Seth Dawson leads Coastal Carolina with a 50.0 3PT% through 5 games.
Chicago State Cougars Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Chicago State
- The Chicago State Cougars are currently 4-16 on the season.
- The Cougars are averaging 66.8 points per game. Combining with Chanticleers’ 76.1 points per game gives a total of 142.9, which is 1.1 less than the current Over/Under of 144.
Chicago State Cougars Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||66.8||136|
|Points Allowed Per Game||73.9||247|
|Assists Per Game||11.1||66|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.4||165|
|Blocks Per Game||2.9||109|
Key Players for Chicago State
- Wesley Cardet Jr. leads Chicago State with 15.8 points per game in 20 games.
- Wesley Cardet Jr. leads Chicago State with 2.9 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Jahsean Corbett leads Chicago State with 9.2 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Taeyon Neal leads Chicago State with a 66.7 FG% through 4 games.
- Bryce Johnson leads Chicago State with a 41.1 3PT% through 20 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.