Central Michigan Chippewas vs Bowling Green Falcons Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Bowling Green Falcons visit the Central Michigan Chippewas at McGuirk Arena, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Chippewas are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 148 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Bowling Green Falcons and Central Michigan Chippewas.
Central Michigan Chippewas Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Central Michigan
- The Central Michigan Chippewas are currently 7-12 on the season.
- The Chippewas are averaging 67.4 points per game. Combining with Falcons’ 77.9 points per game gives a total of 145.3, which is 2.7 less than the current Over/Under of 148.
Central Michigan Chippewas Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.4||133|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.7||184|
|Assists Per Game||10.9||70|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.4||91|
|Blocks Per Game||4.0||59|
Key Players for Central Michigan
- Kevin Miller leads Central Michigan with 18.5 points per game in 4 games.
- Kevin Miller leads Central Michigan with 5.3 assists per game in 4 games.
- Brian Taylor leads Central Michigan with 6.7 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Nicolas Pavrette leads Central Michigan with a 56.0 FG% through 17 games.
- Caleb Hodgson leads Central Michigan with a 50.0 3PT% through 8 games.
Bowling Green Falcons Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Bowling Green
- The Bowling Green Falcons are currently 9-10 on the season.
- The Falcons are averaging 77.9 points per game. Combining with Chippewas’ 67.4 points per game gives a total of 145.3, which is 2.7 less than the current Over/Under of 148.
Bowling Green Falcons Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||77.9||38|
|Points Allowed Per Game||77.2||282|
|Assists Per Game||14.9||30|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.8||80|
|Blocks Per Game||3.6||77|
Key Players for Bowling Green
- Leon Ayers III leads Bowling Green with 18.4 points per game in 19 games.
- Samari Curtis leads Bowling Green with 4.3 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Rashaun Agee leads Bowling Green with 6.4 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Ubong Abasi Etim leads Bowling Green with a 75.0 FG% through 8 games.
- Isaac Elsasser leads Bowling Green with a 48.1 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.