Central Michigan Chippewas vs Akron Zips Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 17
The Akron Zips visit the Central Michigan Chippewas at McGuirk Arena, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 17th. The Chippewas are 9.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 134 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Akron Zips and Central Michigan Chippewas.
Central Michigan Chippewas Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Central Michigan
- The Central Michigan Chippewas are currently 7-10 on the season.
- The Chippewas are averaging 68.4 points per game. Combining with Zips’ 71.7 points per game gives a total of 140.1, which is 6.1 more than the current Over/Under of 134.
Central Michigan Chippewas Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.4||124|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.4||155|
|Assists Per Game||11.2||68|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.9||85|
|Blocks Per Game||3.8||70|
Key Players for Central Michigan
- Kevin Miller leads Central Michigan with 18.5 points per game in 4 games.
- Kevin Miller leads Central Michigan with 5.3 assists per game in 4 games.
- Brian Taylor leads Central Michigan with 6.5 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Nicolas Pavrette leads Central Michigan with a 56.5 FG% through 15 games.
- Caleb Hodgson leads Central Michigan with a 50.0 3PT% through 8 games.
Akron Zips Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Akron
- The Akron Zips are currently 11-6 on the season.
- The Zips are averaging 71.7 points per game. Combining with Chippewas’ 68.4 points per game gives a total of 140.1, which is 6.1 more than the current Over/Under of 134.
Akron Zips Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.7||92|
|Points Allowed Per Game||63.1||34|
|Assists Per Game||13.1||49|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.1||81|
|Blocks Per Game||2.5||131|
Key Players for Akron
- Xavier Castaneda leads Akron with 19.5 points per game in 15 games.
- Xavier Castaneda leads Akron with 3.3 assists per game in 15 games played.
- Enrique Freeman leads Akron with 10.8 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Enrique Freeman leads Akron with a 58.2 FG% through 17 games.
- Evan Wilson leads Akron with a 50.0 3PT% through 7 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.