Bucknell Bison vs Navy Midshipmen Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Navy Midshipmen visit the Bucknell Bison at Sojka Pavilion, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Bison are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 137 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Navy Midshipmen and Bucknell Bison.
Bucknell Bison Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Bucknell
- The Bucknell Bison are currently 8-13 on the season.
- The Bison are averaging 68.9 points per game. Combining with Midshipmen’s 71.0 points per game gives a total of 139.9, which is 2.9 more than the current Over/Under of 137.
Bucknell Bison Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.9||118|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.1||127|
|Assists Per Game||14.1||39|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.9||104|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||104|
Key Players for Bucknell
- Xander Rice leads Bucknell with 14.7 points per game in 21 games.
- Xander Rice leads Bucknell with 4.0 assists per game in 21 games.
- Alex Timmerman leads Bucknell with 7.0 rebounds per game in 21 games.
- Noah Williamson leads Bucknell with a 69.2 FG% through 12 games.
- Ian Motta leads Bucknell with a 46.8 3PT% through 21 games.
Navy Midshipmen Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Navy
- The Navy Midshipmen are currently 10-10 on the season.
- The Midshipmen are averaging 71.0 points per game. Combining with Bison’s 68.9 points per game gives a total of 139.9, which is 2.9 more than the current Over/Under of 137.
Navy Midshipmen Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.0||99|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.4||154|
|Assists Per Game||15.0||30|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.9||172|
|Blocks Per Game||2.5||135|
Key Players for Navy
- Tyler Nelson leads Navy with 12.6 points per game in 20 games.
- Daniel Deaver leads Navy with 2.9 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Daniel Deaver leads Navy with 5.9 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Aidan Kehoe leads Navy with a 80.0 FG% through 6 games.
- Lysander Rehnstrom leads Navy with a 60.0 3PT% through 3 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.