Baylor Bears vs Kansas Jayhawks Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 23
The Kansas Jayhawks visit the Baylor Bears at Ferrell Center, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Monday, January 23rd. The Jayhawks are 2-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 149 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Kansas Jayhawks and Baylor Bears.
Baylor Bears Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Baylor
- The Baylor Bears are currently 14-5 on the season.
- The Bears are averaging 79.6 points per game. Combining with Jayhawks’ 76.3 points per game gives a total of 155.9, which is 6.9 more than the current Over/Under of 149.
Baylor Bears Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||79.6||25|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.3||156|
|Assists Per Game||15.9||18|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.5||129|
|Blocks Per Game||2.9||110|
Key Players for Baylor
- Keyonte George leads Baylor with 17.4 points per game in 19 games.
- Adam Flagler leads Baylor with 5.3 assists per game in 17 games.
- Jalen Bridges leads Baylor with 5.5 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Josh Ojianwuna leads Baylor with a 64.1 FG% through 19 games.
- Adam Flagler leads Baylor with a 45.4 3PT% through 17 games.
Kansas Jayhawks Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Kansas
- The Kansas Jayhawks are currently 16-3 on the season.
- The Jayhawks are averaging 76.3 points per game. Combining with Bears’ 79.6 points per game gives a total of 155.9, which is 6.9 more than the current Over/Under of 149.
Kansas Jayhawks Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.3||50|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.1||104|
|Assists Per Game||17.4||8|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.5||55|
|Blocks Per Game||4.1||56|
Key Players for Kansas
- Jalen Wilson leads Kansas with 21.3 points per game in 19 games.
- Dajuan Harris Jr. leads Kansas with 6.6 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Jalen Wilson leads Kansas with 8.8 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Michael Jankovich leads Kansas with a 80.0 FG% through 7 games.
- Cam Martin leads Kansas with a 100.0 3PT% through 4 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.