Ball State Cardinals vs Buffalo Bulls Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Buffalo Bulls visit the Ball State Cardinals at John E. Worthen Arena, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Bulls are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 153 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Buffalo Bulls and Ball State Cardinals.
Ball State Cardinals Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Ball State
- The Ball State Cardinals are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Cardinals are averaging 75.6 points per game. Combining with Bulls’ 79.7 points per game gives a total of 155.3, which is 2.3 more than the current Over/Under of 153.
Ball State Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||75.6||57|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.2||130|
|Assists Per Game||12.6||53|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.4||133|
|Blocks Per Game||4.3||44|
Key Players for Ball State
- Jarron Coleman leads Ball State with 14.2 points per game in 19 games.
- Jarron Coleman leads Ball State with 3.4 assists per game in 19 games.
- Payton Sparks leads Ball State with 8.0 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Micah Bell leads Ball State with a 66.7 FG% through 1 games.
- Payton Sparks leads Ball State with a 50.0 3PT% through 19 games.
Buffalo Bulls Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Buffalo
- The Buffalo Bulls are currently 9-10 on the season.
- The Bulls are averaging 79.7 points per game. Combining with Cardinals’ 75.6 points per game gives a total of 155.3, which is 2.3 more than the current Over/Under of 153.
Buffalo Bulls Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||79.7||24|
|Points Allowed Per Game||77.6||284|
|Assists Per Game||15.6||23|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.4||36|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||107|
Key Players for Buffalo
- Curtis Jones leads Buffalo with 15.3 points per game in 19 games.
- Armoni Foster leads Buffalo with 3.5 assists per game in 19 games played.
- LaQuill Hardnett leads Buffalo with 7.2 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Kuluel Mading leads Buffalo with a 83.3 FG% through 6 games.
- Curtis Jones leads Buffalo with a 38.7 3PT% through 19 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.