How To Bet NFL On WynnBet App
While we are working on securing an exclusive bonus at Barstool, we recommend Caesars Sportsbook as the next best alternative.
Place the first-time wager of up to $1,500, and get it back the same amount in the form of Free Bets if you lose.
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
The NFL is the No. 1 market to bet on in the United States.
In fact, American football is the second-most-popular market to wager on in the entire world.
We know NFL betting is a powerhouse in the states and your favorite sportsbook does too, which is why they will offer just about every market imaginable during the NFL season.
One of my favorite online sportsbooks to bet on the NFL with is WynnBet Sportsbook, which is loaded with the most popular NFL betting markets in-season and during the offseason.
While you can place your cookie-cutter moneyline bets and point spread bets at WynnBet, you can also place wagers on player props, future bets, and even same-game parlays.
You’ll also find some of the best bonuses and promotions for new and existing users at WynnBet Sportsbook.
In this guide, I will review NFL betting at WynnBet sportsbook from top to bottom. And if you are not a customer of WynnBet now, you will want to be at the end of this guide.
That is how well WynnBet does NFL betting.
How To Bet On NFL At WynnBet Sportsbook
NFL betting at WynnBet Sportsbook is easy.
If you have ever placed a sports bet in your lifetime at any other operator, the process is going to be similar.
Below, I will explain NFL betting at WynnBet in just a few short simple steps:
Signing Up For A WynnBet Sportsbook Account
You can’t jump the gun and place a bet without registering for a new account.
So that’s the first thing you need to do. There are two ways to sign up for a new account at WynnBet.
First, you must visit WynnBet on their website or via their mobile app, which is available in both the Apple and Android app store.
Once you begin the registration process, you will be asked if you have a promo code. You don’t need one to claim our exclusive bonus.
You can also use the direct sign-up link you will find right here at BestOdds.com to forgo using a promo code. Either way, you will activate your bonus.
Now, the fun begins.
Placing An NFL Bet At WynnBet Sportsbook
- Sign up for your new WynnBet Sportsbook account.
- Next, click on the NFL tab. You will find this on the home screen of the app or the website.
- Choose the market you want to bet on. If it is the NFL offseason, you will have future markets to choose from.
- Select the market you want to bet on and click on it so it will appear in your bet slip.
- Now enter the amount that you want to stake on this wager.
- The final step is to review your bet slip and make sure everything is right.
- Click on the submit bet button and you are good to go.
WynnBet Sportsbook Betting Rules For NFL
We all understand that all sportsbooks theoretically do the same thing.
However, all sportsbooks have different rules and grade their bets differently for each sport and market.
Therefore, it is important to know the rules at WynnBet Sportsbook for NFL markets.
How WynnBet grades their wagers could mean the difference between a win, a loss, or a push, which directly correlates to your bankroll.
For example, all sportsbooks grade bets differently when it comes to games that are postponed while in play.
Some bet tickets will cash while others will void, depending on whether or not the games are resumed or outright canceled.
Some operators require 50 minutes of the game to be played for a wager to stand while others need 55. This is just one example of many instances that could directly affect your money.
Now, I will review some of the most important rules of NFL betting at WynnBet to help you become a more successful sports bettor in the long run.
A moneyline bet is a wager that is placed on one side or another to win a game outright.
Odds are made by the bookmaker according to one team’s ability over their opponent.
To win your moneyline bet at WynnBet, the team you wagered on must win the game straight up.
Although there is no point spread involved here, overtime is included in the final score.
Points Spread Rules
A point spread bet is based on the number of points a team wins or loses by.
If you bet on the favorite, that side must win the game by more points than the predetermined number listed on your bet slip at the time you placed your bet.
When you wager on the underdog, that team can either win the game outright or lose by fewer points than the number on your slip.
To win your point spread, bet, the team you bet on must cover the spread with overtime being included in the outcome.
With over/under total bets, you are wagering on the total amount of expected points combined by the two teams in the game.
When you bet on the over, the final score must combine more points than the predetermined number shown on your bet slip at the time you placed your wager.
If you bet on the under, the final score must combine for fewer points than the number on your slip.
If the final score ends up being the same as the number on your bet slip, your bet ticket will be graded as a push.
Player / Team Props Rules
Prop bets are also called proposition bets in some regions.
Prop bets are unique because they have nothing to do with the final score or the outcome of a game.
Instead, prop bets are focused on player, team, or game-related events inside of an event.
You will find every prop type imaginable at WynnBet Sportsbook.
Here, you will have a vast selection of game props, team props, player props, and even exotic props which are tied to big events like the Super Bowl or March Madness.
Game props are focused on a distinctive outcome during a game. These are not player performance-based.
Here are some examples of game props you will find at WynnBet:
- Will there be overtime?
- Longest touchdown –over/under 49.5 yards
- Which team will score 15 points first?
Player props are geared towards a particular player’s statistical performance in a certain category during a game.
Here are a few examples of player props:
- CeeDee Lamb’s total receiving yards over/under 71.5
- Melvin Gordon to score the first touchdown of the game
- Tua Tagovailoa over/under 1.5 touchdown passes
Here are some important NFL betting rules at WynnBet:
- All full-time game markets will include overtime unless otherwise noted
- If games are postponed while in play, all markets will remain unsettled until the games resumed
- When games are postponed in play or beforehand, tickets will void unless it is rescheduled in the same NFL week unless certain markets were already settled
- Wagers on halves and quarters will only have action if the periods finish in their entirety
- Futures markets are graded per the rules, standings, and stats per NFL.com
- For player props, the player you be on must be designated active for the game. If he is listed as inactive via NFL.com, your bet will void.
Parlay bets are built from two or more bet selections combined into one betting ticket.
Each individual bet selection inside of your parlay is called a leg. All of the legs must be victorious for your parlay bet to be graded as a winner.
At WynnBet Sportsbook, you can create same-game parlays (SGP).
While normal parlays and same-game parlays are graded the same, the primary difference is the fact that all the legs are constructed from the same contest with SGPs.
First To Score TD Rules
For first touchdown and anytime touchdown scorer bets, the rules will be the same.
The player you bet must score a touchdown in either case.
However, there are some rules that must be noted for these markets, which will be listed below:
- The player with the ball in their hands at the time it crosses the goal line will be credited with the touchdown
- The passer of the football will not be credited with the touchdown or a winning bet ticket
- With first touchdown scorer bets, the player you bet on must score the first touchdown of the game
- For anytime touchdown scorer bets, the player you bet on must score a touchdown at any point during the game
- The player you bet on must not be listed on the inactive list on NFL.com. If he is, your bet will void.
Quality Of NFL Betting Line / Odds At WynnBet Sportsbook
No matter what sportsbook you bet with, you will find a variance with their odds and lines in comparison with other operators.
This does not mean that WynnBet is better or worse. Sometimes WynnBet will have better odds. Other times they will be worse. There will even be times when the odds are uniform with their competitors.
This is why shopping lines and shopping promotions from sportsbook-to-sportsbook are key.
Let’s say you are ready to make a bet at DraftKings, then you see that the odds and lines are better at WynnBet, you would want to make your wager at WynnBet.
In an opposite scenario where WynnBet’s odds are not up to par, they may have an odds boost or promo ready to even everything out or even better the other sportsbook, which means more profit to you if your bet wins.
WynnBet Sportsbook Bonus For NFL Betting
With the new NFL season right around the corner, be on the lookout for exclusive promotions and bonuses that are directly correlated with the new NFL campaign.
Since NFL betting is so popular, sportsbooks want to attract new business and keep the users they have betting with them by offering lucrative promos.
Here are some exciting promotions you will find for NFL markets at WynnBet Sportsbook:
- Bet $50 on Sunday Night Football and get $200 in free bets (new users)
- Bet $20+ on a 4-leg NFL parlay and get a $10 free bet no matter the outcome
- Wager $50 on NFL markets in a given week and get a $10 free bet
- Wager 2 different live NFL bets of at least $50 and get a $20 free bet
Don’t forget to visit our Sportsbook promos for the most up-to-date betting bonuses.