Wizards vs. Mavericks Player Props | Monte Morris | Tuesday
The Dallas Mavericks host the Washington Wizards on Tuesday January 24th, 10:24am ET at American Airlines Center. The Washington Wizards are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 239.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Dallas Mavericks is -292. The Mavericks are a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 10, 2022, the Wizards won by a score of 113-105.
Monte Morris Season Stats
- Monte Morris averages 10.3 points, 5.5 assists, 3.4 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Morris’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 10.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 10.3.
- Morris’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 4.5 which is 1 less than his season average of 5.5.
- Monte Morris is 25 of 40 in the Over Assists market, winning 62.5% of the time.
- Morris’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 3.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 3.4.
Monte Morris Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Monte Morris Stats vs. Dallas
- Morris is averaging 6 points per game against the Mavericks, 4.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (10.5).
- Morris averages 1 rebounds per game against the Mavericks. That is 2.5 less than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Morris averages 3 assists in matchups with the Mavericks, 1.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.