Wizards vs. Mavericks Player Props | Bradley Beal | Tuesday
The Dallas Mavericks host the Washington Wizards on Tuesday January 24th, 10:24am ET at American Airlines Center. The Washington Wizards are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 239.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Dallas Mavericks is -292. The Mavericks are a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 10, 2022, the Wizards won by a score of 113-105.
Bradley Beal Season Stats
- Bradley Beal averages 22.5 points, 5.2 assists, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Beal’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 23.5 which is 1 more than his season average of 22.5.
- Beal’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 4.5 which is 0.7 less than his season average of 5.2.
- Bradley Beal is 18 of 26 in the Over Assists market, winning 69.2% of the time.
- Beal’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 4.5 which is 1 more than his season average of 3.5.
Bradley Beal Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.