Warriors vs. Grizzlies Player Props | Dillon Brooks | Saturday
The Memphis Grizzlies host the Golden State Warriors on Saturday, 8:00 PM ET at FedExForum. The Golden State Warriors are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +107.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Memphis Grizzlies is -128. The Grizzlies are a -2 favorite. The over/under is set at 234 points.
The Grizzlies and Warriors have met 3 times this season, with the Grizzlies winning once and the Warriors winning twice.
Dillon’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Dillon Brooks (MEM) has gone over his steals prop in 17 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.18% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-189) are at MGM.
Dillon’s stats vs. Golden State Warriors
Dillon’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Warriors at Grizzlies
- The Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS against the Warriors in their last 5 games
- The Grizzlies are 9-0 as favorites in their last 9 games
- The Grizzlies are 5-2 ATS at home in their last 7 games
- The Grizzlies are 5-1 ATS against the Warriors at home in their last 6 games
- The Grizzlies are 7-0 at home in their last 7 games
Dillon’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||112.07||18||0.3|
|PtsAgst / Gm||110.81||12||-1.0|
Dillon’s Notable Teammates
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (MEM) has gone over his steals prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.85% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-250) are at MGM
- Tyus Jones (MEM) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 14 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.41% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-909) are at MGM
- Desmond Bane (MEM) has stayed under his assists prop in 113 of his last 135 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.48% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 5.5 (-130) are at FanDuel
- Xavier Tillman Sr. (MEM) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 93 of his last 111 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.33% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 6.5 (100) are at MGM
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (MEM) has stayed under his points prop in 33 of his last 44 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.00% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 20.5 (-125) are at FanDuel
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.