Trail Blazers vs. Jazz Player Props | Jerami Grant | Wednesday
The Portland Trail Blazers host the Utah Jazz on Wednesday January 25th, 7:27am ET at Moda Center. The Utah Jazz are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 150.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Portland Trail Blazers is -179. The Trail Blazers are a 4.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Trail Blazers and Jazz have met twice this season, with the Trail Blazers winning once and the Jazz winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 3, 2022 ended 116-111 with the Portland Trail Blazers taking the win.
Jerami Grant Season Stats
- Jerami Grant averages 21.2 points, 2.4 assists, 4.3 rebounds, and 0.9 steals per contest.
- Grant’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Utah Jazz is set at 19.5 which is 1.7 less than his season average of 21.2.
- Grant’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Utah Jazz is set at 1.5 which is 0.9 less than his season average of 2.4.
- Jerami Grant is 31 of 45 in the Over Assists market, winning 68.9% of the time.
- Grant’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Utah Jazz is set at 4.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 4.3.
Jerami Grant Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Jerami Grant Stats vs. Utah
- Grant is averaging 23.5 points per game against the Jazz, 4 more than his point prop bet total for this game (19.5).
- Grant averages 1 rebounds per game against the Jazz. That is 3.5 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Grant averages 3 assists in matchups with the Jazz, 1.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Utah Jazz Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.