Tigers vs. Guardians Player Props | Matt Vierling | Sunday
The Cleveland Guardians host the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, 1:40 PM ET at Progressive Field. The Cleveland Guardians are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -114.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Detroit Tigers is -106. The Tigers are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 7.5 runs.
The Guardians and Tigers have met 9 times this season, with the Guardians winning 3 times and the Tigers winning 6 times.
Matt’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Matt Vierling (DET) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 11 of his last 14 games.
Matt’s stats vs. Cleveland Guardians
Matt’s Season Stats
Matt’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.48||17||-0.1|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.08||4||-0.5|
Matt’s Notable Teammates
- Brayan Rocchio (CLE) has gone over his total-bases prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.19% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-179) are at DraftKings
- Brayan Rocchio (CLE) has gone over his hits prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.19% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-179) are at PointsBet
- Oscar Gonzalez (CLE) has stayed under his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.68% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-189) are at DraftKings
- Kole Calhoun (CLE) has stayed under his runs prop in 50 of his last 59 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.12% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-227) are at DraftKings
- Gabriel Arias (CLE) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 32 of his last 44 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.58% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-110) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.