Suns vs. Bulls Player Props | Alex Caruso | Friday
The Chicago Bulls host the Phoenix Suns on Friday, 8:00 PM ET at United Center. The Chicago Bulls are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +185.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Phoenix Suns is -224. The Suns are a -5 favorite. The over/under is set at 222 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 3, 2023, the Suns won by a score of 132-113.
Alex’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Alex Caruso (CHI) has stayed under his points prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.15% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 6.5 (-141) are at FanDuel.
Alex’s stats vs. Phoenix Suns
Alex’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Suns at Bulls
- The Bulls are 12-4 ATS at home in their last 16 games
- The Bulls are 5-2 at home in their last 7 games
- The Bulls are 6-2 ATS as home underdogs in their last 8 games
- The Bulls are 14-5 ATS after a win in their last 19 games
- The Bulls are 12-5 ATS in the central or mountain timezone in their last 17 games
Alex’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||109.12||25||-2.6|
|PtsAgst / Gm||111.88||18||0.2|
Alex’s Notable Teammates
- DeMar DeRozan (CHI) has gone over his assists prop in 11 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 36.67% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 4.5 (-115) are at FanDuel
- Zach LaVine (CHI) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 20 of his last 28 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.81% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (-159) are at FanDuel
- Zach LaVine (CHI) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 8 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.40% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-125) are at FanDuel
- Patrick Beverley (CHI) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 12 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 24.50% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 3.5 (100) are at FanDuel
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.