Spurs vs. Warriors Player Props | Klay Thompson | Friday
The Golden State Warriors host the San Antonio Spurs on Friday, 10:00 PM ET at Chase Center. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +1010.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -1827. The Warriors are a -16 favorite. The over/under is set at 999999 points.
The Warriors and Spurs have met twice this season, with the Warriors winning twice and the Spurs winning none.
Klay’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Klay Thompson (GS) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 7 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 22.20% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (160) are at DraftKings.
Klay’s stats vs. San Antonio Spurs
Klay’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Spurs at Warriors
- The Warriors are 4-1 as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Warriors are 10-1 ATS at home in their last 11 games
- The Warriors are 10-1 at home in their last 11 games
- The Warriors are 9-1 ATS as home favorites in their last 10 games
- The Warriors are 9-3 ATS in the pacific timezone in their last 12 games
Klay’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.53||8||1.7|
|PtsAgst / Gm||111.84||16||0.0|
Klay’s Notable Teammates
- Stephen Curry (GS) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 20.13% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 5.5 (-141) are at DraftKings
- Draymond Green (GS) has stayed under his steals prop in 48 of his last 64 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.92% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-213) are at DraftKings
- Draymond Green (GS) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.43% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 7.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Stephen Curry (GS) has stayed under his assists prop in 8 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.38% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 6.5 (-115) are at DraftKings
- Draymond Green (GS) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.33% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (100) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.