Red Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Triston Casas | Monday
The Houston Astros host the Boston Red Sox on Monday, 8:10 PM ET at Minute Maid Park. The Boston Red Sox are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +107.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Houston Astros is -128. The Astros are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 9 runs.
The Astros and the Red Sox have not met this season.
Triston’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Triston Casas (BOS) has gone over his hits prop in 8 of his last 10 games.
Triston’s stats vs. Houston Astros
Triston’s Season Stats
Triston’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||5.02||4||0.5|
|RunsAgst / Gm||3.79||2||-0.7|
Triston’s Notable Teammates
- Alex Bregman (HOU) has gone over his runs-batted-in prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 37.03% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+190) are at DraftKings
- Yainer Diaz (HOU) has gone over his total-bases prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.31% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 1.5 (+125) are at MGM
- Chas McCormick (HOU) has gone over his total-bases prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.41% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
- Chas McCormick (HOU) has gone over his hits prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.41% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-175) are at PointsBet
- Yordan Alvarez (HOU) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.59% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-139) are at MGM
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.