Raptors vs. Nuggets Player Props | Michael Porter Jr. | Monday
The Denver Nuggets host the Toronto Raptors on Monday, 9:00 PM ET at Ball Arena. The Toronto Raptors are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +240.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Denver Nuggets is -297. The Nuggets are a -7 favorite. The over/under is set at 227.5 points.
The Nuggets and the Raptors have not met this season.
Michael’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Michael Porter Jr. (DEN) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 25.78% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 16.5 (-106) are at FanDuel.
Michael’s stats vs. Toronto Raptors
Michael’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Raptors at Nuggets
- The Nuggets are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Nuggets are 5-0 ATS as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Nuggets are 5-0 as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Nuggets are 7-0 ATS at home in their last 7 games
- The Nuggets are 7-0 at home in their last 7 games
Michael’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||112.80||12||1.1|
|PtsAgst / Gm||109.95||7||-1.8|
Michael’s Notable Teammates
- Aaron Gordon (DEN) has gone over his assists prop in 9 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 28.69% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-106) are at FanDuel
- Jamal Murray (DEN) has stayed under his assists prop in 18 of his last 24 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.08% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 7.5 (-147) are at FanDuel
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.