Penguins vs. Lightning Player Props | Victor Hedman | Thursday
The Tampa Bay Lightning host the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday, 7:00 PM ET at Amalie Arena. The Pittsburgh Penguins are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +143.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Tampa Bay Lightning is -169. The Lightning are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Lightning and Penguins have met twice this season, with the Lightning winning none and the Penguins winning twice.
Victor’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Victor Hedman (TB) has stayed under his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.16% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-141) are at FanDuel.
Victor’s stats vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
Victor’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Penguins at Lightning
- The Lightning are 28-10 as favorites in their last 38 games
- The Lightning are 12-5 ATS at home in their last 17 games
- The Lightning are 14-3 at home in their last 17 games
- The Over is 5-1 in Lightning games after last game stayed under the goals total in their last 6 games
- The Lightning are 8-3 ATS after one day of rest in their last 11 games
Victor’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.48||2||0.4|
|GAgst / Gm||2.73||5||-0.3|
Victor’s Notable Teammates
- Nikita Kucherov (TB) has gone over his assists prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.44% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-213) are at FanDuel
- Steven Stamkos (TB) has stayed under his assists prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.31% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-128) are at FanDuel
- Mikhail Sergachev (TB) has stayed under his assists prop in 19 of his last 27 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.19% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-154) are at FanDuel
- Anthony Cirelli (TB) has stayed under his assists prop in 8 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.49% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-323) are at FanDuel
- Nikita Kucherov (TB) has stayed under his points prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.10% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-145) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.