Pacers vs. Bulls Player Props | Myles Turner | Tuesday
The Indiana Pacers host the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday January 24th, 10:22am ET at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The Indiana Pacers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 105.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Bulls is -125. The Bulls are a 2-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on October 26, 2022, the Bulls won by a score of 124-109.
Myles Turner Season Stats
- Myles Turner averages 17.0 points, 1.4 assists, 7.9 rebounds, and 0.6 steals per contest.
- Turner’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Bulls is set at 16.3 which is 0.7 less than his season average of 17.0.
- Turner’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Bulls is set at 1.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 1.4.
- Turner’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Bulls is set at 7.5 which is 0.4 less than his season average of 7.9.
- Myles Turner is 17 of 39 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 43.6% of the time.
Myles Turner Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Myles Turner Stats vs. Chicago
- Turner is averaging 5 points per game against the Bulls, 11.3 less than his point prop bet total for this game (16.3).
- Turner averages 6 rebounds per game against the Bulls. That is 1.5 less than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Turner averages 2 assists in matchups with the Bulls, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.