Orioles vs. Astros Player Props | Ryan O’Hearn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros host the Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday, 8:10 PM ET at Minute Maid Park. The Baltimore Orioles are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +123.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Houston Astros is -144. The Astros are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 9 runs.
The Astros and Orioles have met 4 times this season, with the Astros winning twice and the Orioles winning twice.
Ryan’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Ryan O’Hearn (BAL) has gone over his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games.
Ryan’s stats vs. Houston Astros
Ryan’s Season Stats
Ryan’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||5.06||4||0.5|
|RunsAgst / Gm||3.83||2||-0.7|
Ryan’s Notable Teammates
- Jeremy Pena (HOU) has gone over his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 61.56% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+175) are at DraftKings
- Yordan Alvarez (HOU) has gone over his runs-batted-in prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 24.20% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (+130) are at DraftKings
- Hunter Brown (HOU) has gone over his strikeouts prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.21% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 4.5 (-141) are at PointsBet
- Jeremy Pena (HOU) has gone over his hits prop in 11 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.65% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-238) are at DraftKings
- Michael Brantley (HOU) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.71% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-208) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.