Mets vs. Cubs Player Props | Yan Gomes | Thursday
The Chicago Cubs host the New York Mets on Thursday, 7:40 PM ET at Wrigley Field. The Chicago Cubs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -117.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New York Mets is -102. The Mets are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 7 runs.
The Cubs and Mets have met twice this season, with the Cubs winning twice and the Mets winning none.
Yan’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Yan Gomes (CHC) has gone over his total-bases prop in 15 of his last 21 games.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-175) are at DraftKings.
Yan’s stats vs. New York Mets
Yan’s Season Stats
Yan’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.52||13||-0.0|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.45||12||-0.1|
Yan’s Notable Teammates
- Christopher Morel (CHC) has gone over his runs-batted-in prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 65.06% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (190) are at DraftKings
- Christopher Morel (CHC) has gone over his runs prop in 12 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 60.10% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (165) are at DraftKings
- Christopher Morel (CHC) has gone over his hits prop in 14 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 25.54% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-154) are at DraftKings
- Seiya Suzuki (CHC) has gone over his hits prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.53% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-179) are at DraftKings
- Nico Hoerner (CHC) has stayed under his hits prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.17% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-238) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.