Mavericks vs. Heat Player Props | Spencer Dinwiddie | Friday
The Dallas Mavericks host the Miami Heat on Friday January 20th, 12:13pm ET at American Airlines Center. The Dallas Mavericks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 101.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Miami Heat is -121. The Heat are a 1.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Spencer Dinwiddie Season Stats
- Spencer Dinwiddie averages 16.7 points, 5.3 assists, 3.0 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Dinwiddie’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Heat is set at 16.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 16.7.
- Spencer Dinwiddie is 24 of 45 in the Under Points market, winning 53.3% of the time.
- Dinwiddie’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Heat is set at 4.5 which is 0.8 less than his season average of 5.3.
- Spencer Dinwiddie is 29 of 45 in the Over Assists market, winning 64.4% of the time.
- Dinwiddie’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Miami Heat is set at 3.5 which is 0.5 more than his season average of 3.0.
Spencer Dinwiddie Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.