Mariners vs. Astros Player Props | Jeremy Pena | Sunday
The Houston Astros host the Seattle Mariners on Sunday, 1:05 PM ET at Minute Maid Park. The Seattle Mariners are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +152.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Houston Astros is -180. The Astros are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
The Astros and Mariners have met 9 times this season, with the Astros winning twice and the Mariners winning 7 times.
Jeremy’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jeremy Pena (HOU) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 6 games.
Jeremy’s stats vs. Seattle Mariners
Jeremy’s Season Stats
Jeremy’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||5.01||4||0.5|
|RunsAgst / Gm||3.79||2||-0.7|
Jeremy’s Notable Teammates
- Chas McCormick (HOU) has gone over his total-bases prop in 7 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.34% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-167) are at Caesars
- Chas McCormick (HOU) has gone over his hits prop in 7 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.34% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-164) are at PointsBet
- Jon Singleton (HOU) has stayed under his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.52% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-185) are at DraftKings
- Alex Bregman (HOU) has stayed under his runs prop in 12 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.43% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
- Yordan Alvarez (HOU) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.84% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-159) are at PointsBet
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.