Magic vs. Lakers Player Props | Jarred Vanderbilt | Sunday
The Los Angeles Lakers host the Orlando Magic on Sunday, 9:30 PM ET at Crypto.com Arena. The Orlando Magic are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +200.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Los Angeles Lakers is -252. The Lakers are a -6 favorite. The over/under is set at 230.5 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 19, 2023, the Lakers won by a score of 129-110.
Jarred’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jarred Vanderbilt (LAL) has gone over his steals prop in 11 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.82% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-250) are at MGM.
Jarred’s stats vs. Orlando Magic
Jarred’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Magic at Lakers
- The Lakers are 5-1 ATS after a loss in their last 6 games
- The Lakers are 5-1 ATS after they failed to cover in their last 6 games
- The Lakers are 17-7 ATS against a team with a losing record in their last 24 games
- The Over is 6-1 in Magic games in their last 7 games
- The Magic are 26-11 ATS as underdogs in their last 37 games
Jarred’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||112.38||16||0.6|
|PtsAgst / Gm||111.65||15||-0.1|
Jarred’s Notable Teammates
- Rui Hachimura (LAL) has gone over his points prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.31% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 8.5 (-118) are at MGM
- Troy Brown Jr. (LAL) has gone over his steals prop in 10 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.20% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-125) are at DraftKings
- Rui Hachimura (LAL) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.00% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-143) are at MGM
- Anthony Davis (LAL) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 47 of his last 64 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.75% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-208) are at DraftKings
- D’Angelo Russell (LAL) has stayed under his points prop in 8 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.16% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 20.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.