Kraken vs. Jackets Player Props | Jordan Eberle | Friday
The Columbus Blue Jackets host the Seattle Kraken on Friday, 7:00 PM ET at Nationwide Arena. The Columbus Blue Jackets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +143.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Seattle Kraken is -169. The Kraken are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 3, 2023, the Kraken won by a score of 3-1.
Jordan’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jordan Eberle (SEA) has gone over his assists prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.45% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (128) are at FanDuel.
Jordan’s stats vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
Jordan’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Kraken at Jackets
- The Jackets are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games
- The Jackets are 8-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 9 games
- The Jackets are 5-2 ATS at home in their last 7 games
- The Jackets are 95-35 ATS as home underdogs in their last 130 games
- The Jackets are 5-1 ATS after a win in their last 6 games
Jordan’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.83||25||-0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||3.18||19||0.1|
Jordan’s Notable Teammates
- Adam Boqvist (CBJ) has gone over his points prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 33.45% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (146) are at FanDuel
- Boone Jenner (CBJ) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.93% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-167) are at FanDuel
- Boone Jenner (CBJ) has stayed under his assists prop in 18 of his last 24 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.33% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-182) are at FanDuel
- Kent Johnson (CBJ) has stayed under his assists prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.96% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-357) are at FanDuel
- Kirill Marchenko (CBJ) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.74% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-159) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.