Jays vs. Rays Player Props | Alek Manoah | Thursday
The Tampa Bay Rays host the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday, 1:10 PM ET at Tropicana Field. The Toronto Blue Jays are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +122.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Tampa Bay Rays is -144. The Rays are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
The Rays and Jays have met 6 times this season, with the Rays winning 3 times and the Jays winning 3 times.
Alek’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Alek Manoah (TOR) has stayed under his strikeouts prop in 11 of his last 12 games.
Current best odds: U 5.5 (-149) are at PointsBet.
Alek’s stats vs. Tampa Bay Rays
Alek’s Season Stats
Alek’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.71||8||0.2|
|RunsAgst / Gm||3.94||3||-0.6|
Alek’s Notable Teammates
- Jose Siri (TB) has gone over his hits prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.70% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-125) are at DraftKings
- Wander Franco (TB) has stayed under his runs prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.20% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-125) are at DraftKings
- Brandon Lowe (TB) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 13 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 24.45% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-196) are at DraftKings
- Brandon Lowe (TB) has stayed under his runs prop in 17 of his last 20 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 30.83% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
- Zach Eflin (TB) has stayed under his strikeouts prop in 25 of his last 29 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 31.32% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 5.5 (-147) are at FanDuel
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.