Jackets vs. Penguins Player Props | Rickard Rakell | Tuesday
The Pittsburgh Penguins host the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday, 7:00 PM ET at PPG Paints Arena. The Columbus Blue Jackets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +250.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Pittsburgh Penguins is -310. The Penguins are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Penguins and Jackets have met twice this season, with the Penguins winning twice and the Jackets winning none.
Rickard’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Rickard Rakell (PIT) has stayed under his assists prop in 80 of his last 106 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.44% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-175) are at FanDuel.
Rickard’s stats vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
Rickard’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Jackets at Penguins
- The Penguins are 5-1 ATS against the Jackets in their last 6 games
- The Penguins are 8-3 as favorites in their last 11 games
- The Penguins are 4-1 ATS against the Jackets at home in their last 5 games
- The Over is 6-1 in Penguins games after last game stayed under the goals total in their last 7 games
- The Penguins are 7-3 ATS after two days of rest in their last 10 games
Rickard’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.29||6||0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||2.94||10||-0.1|
Rickard’s Notable Teammates
- Kris Letang (PIT) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.00% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (106) are at FanDuel
- Kris Letang (PIT) has stayed under his assists prop in 10 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.04% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-154) are at FanDuel
- Sidney Crosby (PIT) has stayed under his points prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.60% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-185) are at FanDuel
- Nick Bonino (PIT) has stayed under his assists prop in 9 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.21% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-400) are at FanDuel
- Nick Bonino (PIT) has stayed under his points prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.08% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-182) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.